Orc name and gender?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I'm making an Orc assassin tonight or tomorrow, doesn't matter, but I need help with my name. Also, is it good to add illusion, because almost all my characters are female Illusionist Assassins.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
I'm making an Orc assassin tonight or tomorrow, doesn't matter, but I need help with my name. Also, is it good to add illusion, because almost all my characters are female Illusionist Assassins.

If all your characters are "Illusionist Assassins"... why bother making another one?

Make something different... :confused:

Doomy

I did a female orc. Was named Gril, she couldn't read.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

I think Warrior types are fun....2 handed/Duel wielding. Its quite a different style of play from a sneaky assassin. Instead of sneaking about and taking people out with stealth bow/daggers I like to just kinda run into the middle of things. But at the end of the day different people will have fun with different classes its all down to your preference I suppose. Why don't you just make something new and just try it out?

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I think Warrior types are fun....2 handed/Duel wielding. Its quite a different style of play from a sneaky assassin. Instead of sneaking about and taking people out with stealth bow/daggers I like to just kinda run into the middle of things. But at the end of the day different people will have fun with different classes its all down to your preference I suppose. Why don't you just make something new and just try it out?

You're probably right, pretender. I might do that now. Like right now. Do you have any tips?

Well I started an Orc Warrior....Just focusing in 2 handed greatswords, heavy armour, smithing and enchanting. If you play on master I would maybe recommend having lots of health potions as I usually just run straight in without any plans or strategy so you can get overwhelmed quickly. But you can probably find better guides on here somewhere....Was just really trial and error for me.