• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rekamennos

Account closed
Should I keep this character for roleplaying?

551914_4509400738810_686169061_n.jpg

Rekamennos

Account closed
Depends. Have you been roleplaying her for a long time? Or is she relatively new?
Just made her a few minutes ago, and was thinking about scrapping her. yes, I do roleplay, quite a bit. I just was making her to have a picture for the sake of making a new character.

Thor Dragonborn

Just made her a few minutes ago, and was thinking about scrapping her. yes, I do roleplay, quite a bit. I just was making her to have a picture for the sake of making a new character.
if ur thinking already about scrapping ull get 10 levels in then change ur mind about her and start again always happens

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.

Oh okay. I would say its up to you then. If you feel like roleplaying with another character or not.

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
I'm more interested in what her story might be... In terms of just looks, I would agree on losing the facepaint never was a fan of that warp pain't unless it's black and on a werewolf/vampire.

Red guard have always been some tough ass warrior chicks.

Not to mention sexy.

Rekamennos

Account closed
I'm more interested in what her story might be... In terms of just looks, I would agree on losing the facepaint never was a fan of that warp pain't unless it's black and on a werewolf/vampire.

Red guard have always been some tough ass warrior chicks.

Not to mention sexy.

I am actually trying to come up with that, but so far nothing important, she may have a small side part in the fanfiction story I am developing to enhance leilani's back story, but otherwise I find her insignificant...

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
I am actually trying to come up with that, but so far nothing important, she may have a small side part in the fanfiction story I am developing to enhance leilani's back story, but otherwise I find her insignificant...

Speaking of your fanfic :eek: I read it (up to the latest chapter) and i must say...you haz skill. Lol...but seriously its very good :D.

Rekamennos

Account closed
Speaking of your fanfic :eek: I read it (up to the latest chapter) and i must say...you haz skill. Lol...but seriously its very good :D.
*blush* Why thank you, yes, I worked hard on it...I have a very interesting part 5 coming in a little while so be sure to check it out^^.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts