• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
So, I plan on making a new character in Skyrim. I've done a Nord Assassin, and a Breton Warrior. I will do any race other than High Elf, I hate them all other than Calcemo, with a passion.. Any suggestions on something new?

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I'd suggest a Bosmer Ranger.

I made my own Ranger build, so here are the main things I chose.

1.)Archery
2.)Heavy Armor
3.)Smithing
4.)Enchanting
5.)One Handed

I make my build off of medieval Long Bowman.
They would wear very heavy armor to protect them from some arrows, and use these large bows, which would fire with much more power, Long Bowman's were also known to be trained with an Ax, so they could easily chop wood logs into Arrow Shafts to shoot brutal wooden arrows if they ran out of arrows.

This is of course on a purely roleplaying aspect.

Kruise

Khajiit will smell them coming.
That's interesting. I currently spent a good.. 30 minutes, making 3 races of characters that look good. An imperial battlemage look. Bosmer Assassin. Dark Elf Nightingale.

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
There are so many awesome choices you could make.

One of my personal favorites is making an Imperial with a Roman name, my personal favorite is Maximus Aurelius; solely due to the new Imperial uniforms, and ranking system.

So many possibilities, it's hard not to create them.

Grelod The Kind

Whenever I'm out of ideas for possible new characters I look to Morrowind and Oblivion's pre-made classes.

Instead of offensive roles like Assassin and Warrior, why not try a defensive role?

The most obvious defensive role is that of the Healer - The Elder Scrolls Wiki. To make it even more of a challenge, eliminate Destruction from your list of Major Skills and replace it with possibly enchant (Healers are also great in the market). The most strategic race for this role is that of the Imperial due to their +10 bonus in Restoration. Imperial Luck will also help you quick-start your career in Speech. Use cloth armor (robes) and alteration spells like Oakflesh and enchanting to improve your armor rating. If you want to use a more lore-friendly race, Bosmer in general have a great intent to live in harmony and blahblahblah.

My personal favorite defensive role is that of the Sorcerer - The Elder Scrolls Wiki (Conjurer). You should choose between conjuring daedra and atronachs and conjuring the dead, however, for lore-friendly purposes. You can choose between equipping a weapon/destruction in-between summons to help your minions, or going conjuration-only and overcharging your spells, giving your minions more summon time as you watch them kill your opponents. The most strategic race for this class is the Breton, due to their +10 bonus in Conjuration, and the most lore-friendly could be the Dunmer.

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
All out destructo mage Dunmer, Orc necro-knight, beast spell sword,.....the options are endless.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts