Opinion of legendary mode.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TJ0331

Nords forever
I like the middle part of the game where you are strong but not godly it just seems more balanced and semi realistic. But in real life people can be one shotted by any weapon so.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I ind te higher difficulties unrealistic, say if you are a vampire lord at nighttime and you are fighting a farmer with a dagger, now why is itt at legendary difficulty a creature that lore-wise should be immensly powerful has to slash at this farmer 5 times to kill them while all he has to do is slash you once with an iron dagger, that is unrealistic

TJ0331

Nords forever
I ind te higher difficulties unrealistic, say if you are a vampire lord at nighttime and you are fighting a farmer with a dagger, now why is itt at legendary difficulty a creature that lore-wise should be immensly powerful has to slash at this farmer 5 times to kill them while all he has to do is slash you once with an iron dagger, that is unrealistic

Agreed I don't find legendary realistic, I just use it as more of a challenge/leveling tool without exploits.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I find master to be good enough for me. It just took me 1 hour real time to get through Skuldafn from when Odahviing drops me off to jumping into the portal. Those damned Deathlords are everywhere! There were three dragons as well but the last, I snuck past after defeating the dragonpriest, and he didn't seem to want me for dinner.

TJ0331

Nords forever
I couldn't imagine my vampire trying to play on legendary.

Of course, vampires are affected by iron like werewolves are by silver.

jarif

A deathlord they are but mere men, they you can one shot and kill a dragon not so much unless the spell you cast was apocalyptic in scale
but what happens if you had the shout that mirak used tokll the dragons and restore his own health would you believe you were OP because you could one shot them?
Not if I was Miraak a thousands of year old Dragon Born master Sorcerer, but, that just ain't what the characters are.
Techinaccly your character is more powerful than Miraak, if you weren't you would not be alive no would you, You may not have actually killed Miraak but you did defeat him, Mora just finished him

Technically lore wise, Miraak is more powerful than you

jarif

Excuse me If I am not mistaken but Skyre makes the game harder,. Skyre on Expert, I watch Gophersvids gets pwned from time to time so I wounder about Legendary mode

tx12001

Not if I was Miraak a thousands of year old Dragon Born master Sorcerer, but, that just ain't what the characters are.
Techinaccly your character is more powerful than Miraak, if you weren't you would not be alive no would you, You may not have actually killed Miraak but you did defeat him, Mora just finished him

Technically lore wise, Miraak is more powerful than you
well miraak becomes a part of you after you absorb him

jarif

Because a dagger is a dagger, a weapon. It will cut skin including a Vampire lord. Not only is it a weapon but a silver weapon and its heart. I am sorry if this is not lore friendly in the vanilla game, I am not completely sure. In Skyre, you get a loading screen informing you that not only does silver weapons work on lyncanpothry (I cannot spell that) but also ghosts and undead so including vampires. That is why the dawnguard do use steel crossbows.

tx12001

Because a dagger is a dagger, a weapon. It will cut skin including a Vampire lord. Not only is it a weapon but a silver weapon. I am sorry if this is not lore friendly in the vanilla game, I am not completely sure. In Skyre, you get a loading screen informing you that not only does silver weapons work on lyncanpothry (I cannot spell that) but also ghosts and undead so including vampires. That is why the dawnguard do use steel crossbows.
I have tried skyre once before how good id it exactly? do you get the perks that increase the power of 1 spell type but stops you from being able to cast other spell types

jarif

Because a dagger is a dagger, a weapon. It will cut skin including a Vampire lord. Not only is it a weapon but a silver weapon. I am sorry if this is not lore friendly in the vanilla game, I am not completely sure. In Skyre, you get a loading screen informing you that not only does silver weapons work on lyncanpothry (I cannot spell that) but also ghosts and undead so including vampires. That is why the dawnguard do use steel crossbows.
I have tried skyre once before how good id it exactly? do you get the perks that increase the power of 1 spell type but stops you from being able to cast other spell types

I love Skyre, I honestly cannot play without, its a must have mod for me. It pretty much extends the game so much and works very well with Frostfall. It will take a couple of hours to get use to, this video will tell the rest if you are willing to watch a 30 min video, Skyre overhauls a lot including unarmed combat

TJ0331

Nords forever
I play on xbox so its vanilla everything for me.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Playing from the get go with a pure mage, no weapons or armour on legendary is very challenging and I love it. I dont mind levelling slowly or dieing 3times due to a giant spider. It requires lots of patience and thinking but it really reflects my RP at the m8ment.

My vampire lord reaks havoc on any difficulty but that because I have maxed my armour and weapons with the absolute best enchantments and smithing (without glitchs or cheats) by being a necromage vampire. The 25% boost that perk gives makes a massive difference.

Being in vamp lord form on legendary is quite difficult and fighting enemies such as arch mages who heal everytime thier health gets low makes it very challenging... until I vampiric grip throw them off a cliff :p

TJ0331

Nords forever
I figured out that chaurus reapers suck on legendary. Now the falmer have such powerful poisons. Oh well thats what my restoration is for.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts