• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what child would u want

• Total voters

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
was thinking the other night there how u can only adopt human kids and it would be great to have an elven khajit orc or argonian kid running around what type of other race children would u like i would love a khajit . i know some people may post theres no children around from other races because of the war why would they endanger there children and bring em to skyrim because its not that because surely the orc stronghold would have kids there seperate from the world of skyrim they govern themselves its not even skyrim land to them plus orcs wouldnt give a plops they would send there kids to battle the moment they could hold a dagger lmao

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i thought the same stick boots on puss and boots lol

grimAuxiliatrix

I hadn't really thought of that before... I guess it's mostly human children because that's mostly what there is in Skyrim. But I would love to see children of other races running around, especially Khajiit and Argonians. They'd be adorable.

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Dunmer! I want a child my own race.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Bosmer, cause its wierd being a wood elf and having a family of nord kids.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts