• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Aniratak

So, I guess alot of you may have heard about the Fallout 4 tease (thesurvivor2299.com). The countdown is for December 11 2013, and pepole are suggesting Bethesda will make an announcement for Fallout 4 that same day.

The question that remains is if the site is a hoax or legit.. But I wont start a discussion about that here.

My point is this: Fallout 4 is definetly a huge step in the direction of TES 6! I love this kind of marketing. It's mysterious and makes me jump in the air. HOW will Bethesda tease TES 6? It has to top this.. And I think they will make something big about it. Sending draugrs running in the woods scaring random folks? Scrolls popping up here and there? It will most likely be something that people would want to share on social media, that seems to be the way to go with marketing these days. Any suggestions? Someone suggested a flying dragon, and a woman dressed in fur shouting it to the ground and killing it. BEST. TEASE. EVER! But not as realistic when it comes to execution though... :bluedragon:

Adam Warlock

I expect we won`t hear much until after TESO is released.

Then will be a period of damage control for the inevitable complaints.

THEN maybe Bethesda will throw the die-hard fans a bone or two about ES VI

Aniratak

Yes. I estimate that we can be on the look-out for teasers in about three years. But HOW will they tease? Thats the question. I think it's going to be a big thing for Bethesda, so they'll probably cook up something awesome.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
idk when they will start cooking up hype for TES6 all i know is this........I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! i have been a fan of elder scrolls for about 4 months now. i might be extremly young to the series compared to alot of you guys but i have the same fire in my heart for the elders scrolls BEST GAMES EVER!!!!!

nightmare16

A horde of Khajiit gone rabid ?

Skeevers the size of Godzilla ?

Dremora in white shirts and black ties leaving pamphlets about Mehrunes Dagon at your door ?

How do you top DRAGONS ?

i would love the dremora one i could absoulutly get behind that if for nothing the kicks lol

Aniratak

treasure chests placed random across the globe with books, healing potions and soul gems? And scripts indicating a specific date? I have no idea! It will be big though. Can't wait!

IF fallout is announced in december, I think the release will be next christmas. When Fallout is released, the biggest part of the fallout production is complete and I think more and more folks at Bethesda will be moved over to the next project (aka TES 6!!!).. So not long from now the game will perhaps be in FULL production. That makes me HAPPY! I LIVE in Tamriel, it's my second home! Of course I want to go back soon!

nightmare16

treasure chests placed random across the globe with books, healing potions and soul gems? And scripts indicating a specific date? I have no idea! It will be big though. Can't wait!

IF fallout is announced in december, I think the release will be next christmas. When Fallout is released, the biggest part of the fallout production is complete and I think more and more folks at Bethesda will be moved over to the next project (aka TES 6!!!).. So not long from now the game will perhaps be in FULL production. That makes me HAPPY! I LIVE in Tamriel, it's my second home! Of course I want to go back soon!

lol tamriel is my first home as far as im concerned i spend more time killing dragons and robbing jarls more then i do anything else

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Dremora in white shirts and black ties leaving pamphlets about Mehrunes Dagon at your door ?

How do you top DRAGONS ?
Lindsey Lohan crabwalking clones.

Fedpol2

How do you top DRAGONS ?

Well that is the big question; how do you top dragons and for me personally how do you top being the Dragonborn? I can't begin to imagine what direction they will go in with TES 6 or where or when it will take place. Looking forward to it though!

Aniratak

I guess I sort of feel it's a good thing TES 6 won't come out too soon. I'm still very attached to Skyrim, and when TES 6 comes out I want to have an open mind. I've already decided that I'm going to stop playing Skyrim at least two years before I believe they will release TES6. Like you said, how do you top being the Dragonborn? I can't even imagine how, but I guess they will come up with something pretty good. Who even knows what will happen in the timeline between Skyrim and TES 6. Perhaps dragons take over the world again and they need a second dragonborn? How did the other parts of Tamriel deal with dragons coming back?

But I imagine they will come up with something completely different. Something we can't even understand at this point. Did anyone have a clue about what TES 5 would be like while playing Oblivion?

Matsuu

Master of Sword and Shield
TESVI I can wait for. If it jumps forward graphically as far as did Skyrim from Oblivion, I can wait.

Aniratak

It will jump similar when it comes to graphics I think. Perhaps even more. It's probably going to take equally many years to produce it, and graphics in games are progressing more and more each year. We are even looking at a brand new console generation. Skyrim and Oblivion were both made in the PS3 and Xbox 360 era. So I think it's safe to say that TES VI going to look even more awesome. And Fallout will be just a taste of what TES VI will look like. Compare Fallout 3 and Skyrim, and you see what I mean. It's a good thing that Fallout 4 probably will come out before TES VI, because Bethesda will then have much more experience with the next gen consoles.

While writing this I realise how awesome this is going to be! I also realise that it's two years since Skyrim was released, and that means we are two years closer to TES VI. Time has passed, Bethesda has moved on. Every year we are getting closer=) And a fallout announcement just confirms that!

Rimfaxe96

If they would at least give the fans a few tiny inputs about it... maybe a clue that just brings more confusion, anything, really.
Maybe someone working for Bethesda has more clues. You know your boss is up to something when he starts to FUS RO DAH his assistant for coffee, or starts meetings with a speech about Skyrim and her honor and a pen-duel.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts