One Helpful Tip You Probably Didn't Know About

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheQuietCommentatorUTube

Busy Being A Boss
Ever find yourself zoomed all the way in while playing in third person mode, and getting really annoyed because it renders third person mode basically useless. Well, if you're playing on PC you probably already know that you can just scroll with your mouse-wheel. But if you play on Xbox (like me) or PS3, you can simpily click down RS (Xbox) or R3 (PS3) (A.K.A. the right thumbstick), and then move LS (Xbox) or L3 (PS3) (A.K.A. the left thumbstick) accordingly. Hope this helped, because if you're like me, this trick is a life-saver!

lvillefan

Holy Crap. I did this by accident one time and couldn't get it to go back. I thought I encountered a glitch. I ended up reloading a save prior thinking the game was screwed.

I am so happy I stumbled across this today. Because zooming out a bit would be very nice in certain situations.

AS88

Staff member
Took me months to realise this, I must've deleted half a dozen characters after zooming in by accident and having no clue why it was happening or how to fix it.

Clau

The Fateless One
Problem solved! Thanks for this. My camera pan was quite far in the 3rd person view.

Agent007

Moody Dovahkiin
This only changes you from 1st person view to 3rd person view. This is really nothing new. :confused:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts