• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
ok so ive invested 35 hours so far just got the game and im exploring, ok so its becoming night and i stop at this random 3 house village and i decide to go into one of the females houses to steal and then i have a change of heart and leave, well the second i go outside!!! lol its way dark out and guess what.... a dragon is attacking the the little village and the giants just over the mountain behind the village... this dragon is flying and frying everything everywhere so by this dragon doing so it scared like 4 or 5 wolfs towards my direction lol so im fighting them trying not to get burnt up lol i mean it was crazy because i couldnt get to close to the giants to fight the dragon because they would turn on me, but the dragon mainly landed up the mountain.. (o and i just turned level 14) to me that was a moment of pure chaos and i enjoyed the spontaneous action. overall killed the wolves, killed the dragon, collected the soul and hauled @@@ away from the giants lol, great game!!!!

ItsBenniBlack

Mehti Oba
o wow didnt realize i did that sorry edited

Wetoji

Wait until a dragon picks up a giant by its shoulders and flies into the air then drops it's ass from like 150 feet. That's so awesome

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
Wait until a dragon picks up a giant by its shoulders and flies into the air then drops it's ass from like 150 feet. That's so awesome

CAn't wait to see that! The "flying mammoth" or "swiming goat (and bunny)" have been some favorites so far...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts