OK I totally screwed up joining the thieves guild.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

P Longmeier

I failed at the first assignment (steal the ring, plant it on unsuspecting dupe). My sponsor told me that it was OK that I failed. That he still thought I had what it took. He told me to go down to the Ratway and introduce myself to the gang at the Ragged Flagon. Said before I could do that I'd probably meet up with a few "obstacles". But one of the first things I did when I got to town was kill the thugs down in the Ratway long before my sponsor told me to. Well I get to the RF and no one there will interact with me. I have 9 of those mystery gems that I was told to show Vex. She won't even talk to me. Is there anything I can do now to get into the Thieves Guild?

x-INFERNO-FIRE-x

Hmmm, are you sure your talking to the right guy? The others might not interact until you've talked to a certain person. Make sure your doing exactly what it says, or next time just try not to go anywhere that looks like you shouldn't be going lol. Just make sure your talking to the correct person, and if that fails i really dont know how to help, sorry.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
I failed at the first assignment (steal the ring, plant it on unsuspecting dupe). My sponsor told me that it was OK that I failed. That he still thought I had what it took. He told me to go down to the Ratway and introduce myself to the gang at the Ragged Flagon. Said before I could do that I'd probably meet up with a few "obstacles". But one of the first things I did when I got to town was kill the thugs down in the Ratway long before my sponsor told me to. Well I get to the RF and no one there will interact with me. I have 9 of those mystery gems that I was told to show Vex. She won't even talk to me. Is there anything I can do now to get into the Thieves Guild?

Firstly, the first assignment where you have to steal the ring & plant it on the other person is suppose to fail, so don't worry about it.
Secondly, when you get down to the Ragged Flagon you only need to speak to Brynjolf, the others won't say or do anything except for maybe the Bartender & as for getting the Unusual gem assessed, that won't happen until you have completed the Golden Glow Quest.

x-INFERNO-FIRE-x

Firstly, the first assignment where you have to steal the ring & plant it on the other person is suppose to fail, so don't worry about it.
Secondly, when you get down to the Ragged Flagon you only need to speak to Brynjolf, the others won't say or do anything except for maybe the Bartender & as for getting the Unusual gem assessed, that won't happen until you have completed the Golden Glow Quest.

The assignment he gives you is not supposed to fail, you just need to be able to pickpocket.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Whatever, it doesn't matter if you fail or are successful. It doesn't affect the quest either way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts