Ok, I think I'm offically stupid

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bulldog

So I decided at level 62 to go ahead and join the ocmpanions again since the first character had a ton os mess ups in the game and I started over. This time was the first time I unlocked all the perks for the werewolf. Here is the stupid part. I keep trying to howl, but no ice wolves or werewolves come. What the crap am I doing wrong?

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
So I decided at level 62 to go ahead and join the ocmpanions again since the first character had a ton os mess ups in the game and I started over. This time was the first time I unlocked all the perks for the werewolf. Here is the stupid part. I keep trying to howl, but no ice wolves or werewolves come. What the crap am I doing wrong?
Do you have the werewolf totem needed to change Howls

Bulldog

No. I didn't think there was anything to do except unlock the perks. I literally youtubed a video and 20 secs into it, he guy talked about getting the totems of hiricine. So now I will have to go and try that.

Israel

I think you have to talk to Aela in order to find the totems, but is random so you may have to do a few radiant quests first

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
No. I didn't think there was anything to do except unlock the perks. I literally youtubed a video and 20 secs into it, he guy talked about getting the totems of hiricine. So now I will have to go and try that.

Ahhhhhh Skyrim. Just when you think you are all set, you discover that one little required detail that sends you back on the quest trail. I thought it was just me. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I was MASSIVELY disappointed when I found out the two werewolves you can summon are spirit werewolves.
Personnally I luv my werewolf, but that particular tree is dissappointing. I like the Fear tree myself. Once you've got the perks, almost everything runs away (makes for some great chases!) plus you can tell who the bad guys are.

CaptMorgan72

I was MASSIVELY disappointed when I found out the two werewolves you can summon are spirit werewolves.
Personnally I luv my werewolf, but that particular tree is dissappointing. I like the Fear tree myself. Once you've got the perks, almost everything runs away (makes for some great chases!) plus you can tell who the bad guys are.

Yup, I totally agree. The fear tree is the best. I guess I would be pretty scared too if a huge werewolf just roared at me.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?

Yup, I totally agree. The fear tree is the best. I guess I would be pretty scared too if a huge werewolf just roared at me.
Unless, of course it was Aela and then everybody would just get turned on? (She and I used to date, but only when we were both in wolf form - :))

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts