Oh no another spammer! D:

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tdatapina

Hero of Time
So.....

Lately I've been working on making a youtube channel and yesterday I got up my first video. I know, I know, it's annoying when people ask for views so if you really don't want to watch my video then don't. But if you're feeling generous and have nothing better to do then I'd love if you could just watch at least a few minutes of my video and give me some constructive criticism. Thanks for the few (very few) of you that will help me out:D and also feel free to post your own youtube channel and I'll check it out as well:p

http://www.youtube.com/user/blindsidestudiosGMN

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
If you want to promote something, you might want to redo that title. I see people backing away from it, just because it looks suspicious.

To me, asking straight up for views is less annoying than posting a passive agressive title.

What do you want to imply? I guess you just wanted to be funny, but it can come across very nasty.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Really? I was hoping it'd pull people in... But I suppose you're right. I just don't know where to go to ask for views. Everyone hates seeing them in the comments of other YouTube videos and I'm not apart of any other forum that I can ask so I was drawn to here

Sean

lost somewhere
Using that as your title is going to turn people away from your videos (includig myself here), as it is just too shameless of a way to do so.

Intentionally misleading people just to get views won't get you very far.
(I know how this might read, but it isn't my intention to just "put you down")

tdatapina

Hero of Time
This quickly turned into a horrible idea..

Changing titleeeee

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Ads are constantly misleading. tdatapina cant help it if thats all we are exposed to is BS advertising strategies.

Im not saying that misleading people is the right way to go about things, but its not easy to get your message across when the internet is full of quick snappy messages all designed to get attention...

Sean

lost somewhere
Ads are constantly misleading. tdatapina cant help it if thats all we are exposed to is BS advertising strategies.

Im not saying that misleading people is the right way to go about things, but its not easy to get your message across when the internet is full of quick snappy messages all designed to get attention...

I haven't seen a commercial in over a year, and ads on the internet even longer (at least depending on the site, and the type of ad that they are incorporating such as nice and honest text ads which are actual ones I'll click on if they interest me).

This quickly turned into a horrible idea..

Changing titleeeee

:D

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
I haven't seen a commercial in over a year, and ads on the internet even longer (at least depending on the site, and the type of ad that they are incorporating such as nice and honest text ads which are actual ones I'll click on if they interest me).

Damn! I want your internet!! But I agree with you, Im way more inclined to click on a ad if its an honest message and its something I am looking for.

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Thanks guys. At least I know what not to do in the future

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hmmm Oh well I can't say I mind it since I have tried doing such things myself.

I want to note if you do an intro... It will work out better at actually making it your intro. As someone who also rambles when they do recordings I can't say anything about "What you should try to be talking about."

Overall not to bad. And since you said I could post mine.
:p Mine! WOOT SKIES CHANNEL!!! OH YEAH!!! :p

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
To be honest; I thought this was about the infamous shoutbox spammer. Haha. Well, at least there is one good thing about this story: at least that spammer has not returned. ;)

I thought it was about the new one spamming his Medicinal Wacky Weed Ad everywhere... :D

He never returned any of my calls :sadface:

:p

tdatapina

Hero of Time
Hmmm Oh well I can't say I mind it since I have tried doing such things myself.

I want to note if you do an intro... It will work out better at actually making it your intro. As someone who also rambles when they do recordings I can't say anything about "What you should try to be talking about."

Overall not to bad. And since you said I could post mine.
:p Mine! WOOT SKIES CHANNEL!!! OH YEAH!!! :p

Will check out your channel fosho:p
But I'm not really sure what you mean about my intro. Are you saying to introduce myself? I didn't realize I didn't do that until just now.. Lol

tdatapina

Hero of Time
I liked both your channels. I'm not going to post mine here because it's all crafts and girly stuff :)

Pffft come on there's girls on here too

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Will check out your channel fosho:p
But I'm not really sure what you mean about my intro. Are you saying to introduce myself? I didn't realize I didn't do that until just now.. Lol

You said you had an intro prepared... And then did it like 5 minutes into the video :p Shoulda just used the intro instead of having the whole "Imma just start over" bit. In my opinion hahaha

tdatapina

Hero of Time
You said you had an intro prepared... And then did it like 5 minutes into the video :p Shoulda just used the intro instead of having the whole "Imma just start over" bit. In my opinion hahaha

Ooh so I wasn't clear enough. I didn't use the intro because I had no audio in the other recording.

And thanks kitty:p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts