NPCs you have killed or plan to

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Have none of you learned the subtlety of Poison in the Pocket? ... it's quite hilarious.

Unfortunately, you still get hit with a bounty... just tried and tested on that Talos worshipper in WhiteRun.

Takes about 3-4 vials of poison (25-35 dmg) to finish him off. :)

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
Are there any NPCs that really rev you up to the point that you just end up making them go away...forever?

I initially set up my home in Whiterun and I wasn't there long before that gibbering idiot that preaches near the shrine started to annoy me. Annoyance swiftly turned to anger so I took it upon myself to undertake my civic duty and rid the town of this man. I found a quiet little corner turned into a werewolf and extinguished him. I then ran into my house and re-emerged as myself to inspect the dead preacher. The people in Whiterun are a bit simple. After witnessing a werewolf enter my house, not hear a commotion and see me and not a werewolf re-emerge shortly thereafter, they seemed unable to make the connection.
I waited until he went into his house and went to bed, and then I killed him. Slipped back out like nothing happened.

FenrirofSatan

TheMan TheMyth TheLegend
Oh my god. I HATED the bard in Riverwood. Whenever I would be making potions in Delphine's secret basement, I would hear the god awful songs as if he was 2 feet away from me. So, after dealing with it through my level 55 thief, I killed him within 12 levels of my new mage. Luckily I was a thane, and I was no held accountable. But then Sven's mother send bandit thugs after me, which made me want to kill her too.

Those currently on my hit list are:
Sven's mother
The preacher in Whiterun

Why the preacher? Because after doing the stormcloak rebellion and favoring Talos, he STILL stood there and spoke about his homosexual love for Talos as if anyone in Skyrim gave a damn about what he said. He will die soon most likely lol.

ssgohanf8

Last night, I saved and killed off Whiterun in its entirety, save the immortal NPC's. It was refreshing to watch the sun rise over the mound of bodies. It all started with the preacher. After the fun, I reloaded and was disappointed with all the living people around...

Lee

Rasta-For-I
I wish I could kill the kid in Dragonsreach that always says, "Oh look, someone else thats come to lick my fathers shoes."

Im like, "F you kid. Your father is alive because of me and he should be licking my boots!!!"

:D LOL!

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Last night, I saved and killed off Whiterun in its entirety, save the immortal NPC's. It was refreshing to watch the sun rise over the mound of bodies. It all started with the preacher. After the fun, I reloaded and was disappointed with all the living people around...

:D Man you went on a proper mission. "It all started with the preacher...":D

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Preacher now dead and gone from my Whiterun:) Sitting by the tree to relax for a while is now a viable option! Sneak by Jorvaskrr , find a good line of sight, wait until nobody is detecting you and shoot him down with a poisoned arrow or two.

Nazeem is next, seems that I need it wait till the evening and follow him back to his house ...

By the way foks, I HIGHLY recommend "No NPC Greetings" plugin, which allows you to shut them up complely or make them trigger their speech only when you actually bump into them. This has made the game much nicer for me.

Jeff the DragonBorn

You can't kill the preacher. His friends come back and leave little pamphlets on your door. the Talos Tower telling you how to save your soul from Hell.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Preacher now dead and gone from my Whiterun:) Sitting by the tree to relax for a while is now a viable option! Sneak by Jorvaskrr , find a good line of sight, wait until nobody is detecting you and shoot him down with a poisoned arrow or two.

Nazeem is next, seems that I need it wait till the evening and follow him back to his house ...

By the way foks, I HIGHLY recommend "No NPC Greetings" plugin, which allows you to shut them up complely or make them trigger their speech only when you actually bump into them. This has made the game much nicer for me.

I take it this is a PC thing and can't be done on a 360?

Heh! Seems the preacher in Whiterun is not very popular at all.

SmokinBeatZ

Id like to kill babette,havent got that far yet if you can eventually do this being a "kid" and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Id like to kill babette,havent got that far yet if you can eventually do this being a "kid" and all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be honest, I don't even know what any of that means.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I'll be honest, I don't even know what any of that means.

Babette is a child vampire from the Dark Brotherhood. I doubt she's killable.

There are many choice targets on my list from this thread but I haven't gone over the edge into psychopathic madness yet. It does get incredibly annoying to hear them drop the same lines over and over as you walk past. I've taken to giving most people wide berth whenever possible.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Oh I forgot. Dirge in the Ragged Flagon. Sheesh he's a belligerent sod isn't he? I'd like to hasten his demise, but no matter how many times I try (and my sneak is 100), each time I try to kill him the others somehow see me and get involved. Alas I have to content my self with Unrelenting forcing him into the water every time I have cause to enter the Flagon. At least he conveniently stands near the water for me when get there.

He won't acknowledge it, but I know that secretly he's scared of me :eek:

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
LOL no one likes that Preacher in Whiterun. I sure don't. An annoying git. As soon as I got Fury, I used it on him from a safe corner and watched as he run towards my follower and attacked him. Needless to say, the Preacher got an arrow to the face.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
LOL no one likes that Preacher in Whiterun. I sure don't. An annoying git. As soon as I got Fury, I used it on him from a safe corner and watched as he run towards my follower and attacked him. Needless to say, the Preacher got an arrow to the face.

And deservedly so. Well done!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I forgot about my activities on the road. I've been working on leveling my enchanting and on my journeys I often come across a lone farmer on his way to join either the Imperials or the Stormcloaks. So long as no one else is around to see, he gets an arrow in the back and I get a Grand Soul.

Another one I see frequently is the lone Redguard woman being accosted by two Alik'r warriors. I wait patiently for their little dialogue to finish and once they're strolling down the road *POP* goes the woman. Shortly afterward I bag two more souls before they even have a chance to draw their swords. Muahahahaaa.

KayO199X

There are no 'innocent' NPCs that i wanted to kill in Skyrim. However, in Fallout: New Vegas, i killed a female gambler for saying after she greeted me with this response...
"What the f***f are you lookin' at, asshole!"

No woman talkes to KayO199X like that.
I also sold out Cass to the VanGraffs for this same reason.

Jeff the DragonBorn

I killed Sigard. Climbed up in the guard's barracks, notched an arrow, checked the wind speed and direction, and POW in his back. No bounty and no one screamed. If his body still there next time I log in I will drag it behind the old fortune tellers house so I don't have to look at it.

Bye Bye Chester the Molester...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts