• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

People have a lot to say about how bandits and outlaws will always attack. However, there's this one group around Riften hat do do thing unless I get really close. Like frostbite/sparks/flames close. They'd look at me like they know exactly how stupid it'd be to fight the Dovahkiin, and if he gets within melee distance of a random thug, it's because he wants to kill you, so you might as well go down swinging. Are there any other groups like this? Is it by design, or am I reading to much into some bug?

sticky runes

In my experience, bandits I encounter wandering on the road will attack me before I even notice them, but bandits guarding their base will warn me first. Like the ones at the cave where you track down those skooma dealers - the guy outside will stand there holding his weapon telling me to back off. There's also the bandits at the twin towers (thats not the name of the place, but it's two towers joined by a bridge across the river) if I get close, the bandit at the front door will charge me a fee to walk past. I can sometimes pursuade them to let me pass for free and they say "you hardly look worth the trouble, move along quickly" or I can pay the fee, or refuse and fight them all. But no, not all bandits will attack on sight.

Coffeegirl11

I figured out that if you run around the bandit at the twin towers you don't even have to deal with them. They quit following you and go back to their post.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts