• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I walked around the small camp site. Pacing, thinking. The only thing on my jumbled mind was Mairah being gone. Where was she, what was happening to her? San Vasca sat on a nearby log cleaning his claws, and sharpening his blade. Hoping to make himself less bored. I grit my teeth in another bout of anger. I haven't had this much rage since chasing my gear 10 years ago. I targeted a tree more than 100 yards away. I threw all the knives I owned, and in one swift move started firing arrows. I put my bow back over my shoulder, and walked to the tree. They all hit around one crowded spot, but they weren't as close as they should have been. My stress was clouding my skills and my mind. I walked back over to the ruins where our camp lie. I sat against Falathiel, and reached for Mairah's cloak. I held it in my hands, and felt a sharp absence in my head. In my heart. I put it to my face, and held back my sadness, and my anger. But mostly my pain.

My thoughts then became clouded even more by the sound of a small man sprinting this direction. I stood and drew an arrow as he turned the corner. The tip of my arrow touched his forehead as he let out a frightened squeal. I sighed in response to him, I put the arrow and the bow back. "Letter for L. D?" The small man quivered. I held out my hand, "Sorry friend, I was only being... Careful." I pulled out a handful of septims and tossed them to him. He carried on his way, as I paced once more. I carefully opened the letter to reveal the familiar hand righting of one of my comrades.

Lyron, Old Friend,
    I am sorry to inform you that I cannot come to the Isle to help you on Kyne's quest. Unfortunately I also have important business to attend to. If your journey does ever lead you back to Skyrim, seek me out. My door is always open to you and Mairah.
    - Celduin

I crumpled the paper up. I felt slight anger, but slight happiness. It was good he was now leading his own life. Yet, the selfish side of me wanted him here to help me find Mairah. San Vasca picked up the crumpled parchment from the forest floor. "He does not come to aid us," He said in a disappointed tone, he stood, and placed his hand on my shoulder, "The others will surely turn up to help." I nodded to him in acknowledgement, and continued pacing. I had to think about all of the Septimist camps that I had come by with Mairah and San Vasca. Where were they likely to go. My mind then shifted to Ceriah. How would I find her as well. I felt my eyes shift from a cool silver, to an agitated orange. I clenched my fist in response.

My mind was then slightly clouded by more footsteps once more. Strange sents from the north, and a familiar one from the East. Thoron?

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    They wearily walked the path from the boat. It was a long voyage. Aharon, who had never been particularly fond of the sea, or boats, was feeling the most sickened. He was more than happy to never look back to the dreadful thing again. Anya walked close to him, as Nia and Luca were not far behind. Aharon picked his head up, and searched for Aquila intently. She circled the sky above, then flew south west. Aharon closed his eyes as he walked, trying to keep from being sick, he also concentrated his vision to Aquilla. She flew over the forest, until she spotted some smoke. Aharon immediately turned off of the path in the direction of the smoke, hoping to find his old Khajiit friend.

Nia pulled out the letter that they had been sent from he pouch, and re read the whole thing. They needed help finding some Altmer woman of utter importance. Nia didn't seem to care much about the mission because it was Aharon's friend they were helping. Nia pulled off her cloak, and put it in her pouch. She wasn't used to the tropical weather down here. None of them were. Luca adjusted the color of his coat to be a dark green-brown, to match the brush. Nia put her hand on his head and pet gently.

It wasn't long before a small ruin was in front of them. A small line of smoke rose from within. The group had been ready for anything, poised for a battle of any sort. They hadn't noticed the Bosmer man however. Without noticing, a sharp blade to the back of his neck. "Easy Elf!" Aharon roared at him. Nia had her sword and flame ready, and Anya was intently grasping her blade as well. It wasn't until the familiar Khajiit came our and calmed him that he sheathed his blade.

"San 'Vasca gives his mightiest apologies to Aharon and Friends," He said, placing a fist into his armor. Aharon held out a hand, and shook San 'Vasca's hard. He hadn't seen the cat in what seemed like ages. "So, San 'Vasca, What brings us here?"

*sssssssssssssss*. Mmm I love the smell of charred elk heart. With the perfect shot in the middle of the heart you can cut around it and eat it on the arrow. My hunting skill has slowly gotten even better, ever since i met Lyron. I didn't think it could get better but i have killed over 100 elk and deer with the same shot in the heart. It has been 10 years since that day in solitude when we killed Tulius and his men. After that i never really saw him again. Im sure he and Mairah are having a good time running from the law. Especially after what he did to Tulius. Since then i have been trying hunt and grow my skill. I have been hunting for people in Falkreath mostly. I get paid decently but i haven't had to kill many people lately so it has been nice. As i was sitting next to my fire right outside of Falkreath, a man walked up to me and gave me a letter for T.O. I took it and looked inside.

Thoron,
    Lyron and I need your help to continue kynareths quest to complete the tetraxir. come to the Summerset Isles. You'll know where to find us.
    -M.D.

I was surprised to hear from her. I didn't think she liked me very much. I wonder if she is going to ask celduin too?
    well even though i was surprised, i was glad to finally do something other then hunt. It has been a while since i got to pull out my sword and fight on whisper. Summerset Isles? Thats a bit of a ways. I guess i better get going then. I packed up the rest of the venison and hopped on whisper. We started south for our long journey.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I had a hand on Aharon's back, helping keep him upright. The ship had done him no good; he had lost every meal he'd had beforehand along the journey. Aharon sent Aquilla up, closed his eyes for a while, then pointed towards the forest; the direction we must go. I held his hand, and gripped it tightly. We eventually came across an old, decrepit ruin. Smoke, peeking over the top of the broken walls. I guessed this must be where Aharon's friend was, until Aharon yelled out. I put my right hand on my sword, and let a spark of lightning flicker across my fingers, ready to throw the bolt if need be. But before anything else happened, a Khajiit walked out, and introduced himself as San Vasca; the one Aharon had come to see. I lowered my hands.

"So, San Vasca, what brings us here?"
    "Aharon," I said, still gripping his hand, "What in all the planes of Oblivion is going on?"

Rauca didn't growl, not once; but he did bare his teeth at the sight of the Khajiit. No matter how evolved San Vasca was, he was still a cat, and Rauca was a damned husky. Of course he would be doing that. But I could tell that this was something different. His legs were bent slightly, his eyes narrowed, and his head jerked around, looking at all of the three people that weren't Aharon, Nia or I. I looked to him, and jerked my hand downwards just a bit, and Rauca stood down. I looked up at Aharon, waiting for an answer.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    My blade was poised against the stranger's skin. His group didn't seem to attack at once, so it would give me an easy advantage in battle. San 'Vasca then emerged from the camp, and seemed to know the group. The man talked to the Khajiit with no hesitation. Then one of the 2 women asked "What in all the planes of Oblivion is going on?"

I lifted my lip in a half snarl. They had gotten the letter, but had they even bothered to read it? "We are on the hunt," I said, "For a woman named Ceriah, she works for the Aldmeri Dominion. She is vital to this worlds survival." I walked around the group not sure what to think. "And whoever took my wife." I could feel a familiar feeling emerge from within me. I felt a pain in my skin. I looked at my skin. My silver tattoos, that marked me as Kynareth's hero, were disappearing. The pain filled my head, Kynareth couldn't bless me without Mairah. I was lost from the Tetraxir path without her. I felt my canine teeth sharpen. Flashes of pain and anger hit my mind. The insanity, and mental torture, that had followed me for years had returned. "I need to find my wife, or nobody is safe." San 'Vasca looked at me curiously. His face was filled with shock.

"Kyne has left you," he said, "you two must be reunited in order to become blessed again." I looked at him. I needed a plan to find what I needed. I had no pain from my past, just a withdrawl from love. I started to think. I could split us all up. I could take two of these strangers, and leave San 'Vasca here to find Ceriah. A burn hit my eyes. A premonition.

She sat in a cage. Nude and beaten. A dim fire lit her face. My wife had been defiled. I saw a camp, large enough to hold an entire army. I started to feel more anger. I then saw an all to familiar face. Hadvar. The traitor that Celduin had killed in Solitude. He had survived somehow. He was leading a whole force of Septimists, looking for me.

The flash ended, and I could feel my eyes burn red. I let out a sharp roar. My snout started to appear, my hands shrunk into large paws. I started to strip my armor and weapons off. I was turned before I knew it, howling in the trees. I bared my teeth at the group, and then took off into the forest. My insanity had definitely returned, but for how long?

I ran until I hit the coast of Summerset, then ran some more. An uncontrolled anger surged through my head, and body. I had lost control, again. I knew Kynareth hadn't abandoned me, she just couldn't help me. I had to solve this on my own. It wasn't long before my angry paws brought me to the northern port. I crept around the docks, my paws kept me silent, and undetectable. I then saw a dark figure come from the thin mist surrounding a small fishing vessel. His frame was all to familiar, and his scent unmistakable. Thoron Ohtar'en'huine, he had come from where ever he had been hiding, to help us. My anger slowly died, and I let out a howl once more. Hoping the others would hear.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Aharon listened intently as the elf stated what they were doing here. As far as Aharon was concerned, any and all of his problems didn't concern him. Yet, it San 'Vasca wished for their assistance in the matter, it was what they would give. Aharon wasn't worried about the mission, until the elf spoke of his wife. It sounded like a vendetta of some sort. Then, in a way unexplainable to anybody, this elf's tattoos started to disappear from his skin. In a matter of time, the elf grew the angriest that Aharon had ever seen anyone get. His sister and himself included. The elf's eyes shot blood red, and his teeth grew large and sharp as daggers. Then, before his group's eyes, he became a large black wolf. He howled out of anger, and disappeared into the forest.

Aharon, Nia and Anya alike were all astonished without any doubt. Just standing trying to make sense of exactly what they had just witnessed. "Who in Oblivion's name was that?!" Aharon asked not only fearful, but worried. San 'Vasca looked more calm than he should have been. Simply stating, "Kynareth's Hero," while walking towards the fire as the sun set. As Aharon sat with his group around the fire, San 'Vasca told them the Elf's story, and what they all had to play in it. His name was Lyron Dryearmitore, and he had to start a council consisting of 4 races created by Kynareth, in order to stop a plague that would wipe the races off of Nirn.

The story was hard to believe, but considering what Lyron had just done in front of them, it was hard not to believe it all. "If he is cleansed of his insanity, what was that whole scene earlier?" Nia burst out. San 'Vasca stared at her in an irritated manor. "He needs Mairah, in order to keep his abilities strong. They are the only 2 of their species, they are bound together by Kyne herself. Without her, he is weak, and his mind and body aren't used to that."

The conversing of the group continued deep into the night. Slowly, the group all fell into sleep, only to be awakened by a deafening howl.

EpicVakarian

I was just as shocked as Aharon was when the angry elf turned into a wolf and sped off. But the Khajiit, San 'Vasca, explained everything. We needed to help him get his wife, Mairah back, or that would happen again and again and again.

We kept talking for a long time, until I eventually yawned, unintentionally signalling for everyone to go to bed. I curled up in Aharon's arms, enjoying the warmth he gave me. We fell asleep, right up until we were woken by a loud howl. Rauca woke suddenly and joined in, howling almost as loudly as what I supposed was Lyron, still as a wolf. I hushed Rauca down, making a clicking sound to tell him to go back to sleep. He did so, and I closed my eyes again, waiting for daytime to come.

"Where's Lyron? I guess we'll have to wait for him." I wasn't happy; I intended to get this done as quickly as possible so Aharon, Nia and I could all go back to our simple existence in the woods.

The long and uneventful journey was almost at an end. I forgot that i would t across a large distance of water to get there, so once i got to the coast i started looking for a boat i could use. I then saw a man trying to steal from a woman on the dock near his small fishing boat, Just big enough to fit me and whisper on. I walked slowly up to the man fighting off the woman. The woman ran off at the site of me. And right as the man turned around i whispered to him "Its not nice to steal," as i shoved my sword threw is abdomen. He slowly fell to his knees and i pushed him into the water. I got whisper and got onto his boat and sailed of to summerset isles.

After a long 3 week sail, i neared the coast of summerset isles. I was moving toward the norther dock as i hear a loud howl from the distance. "must be Lyron" i thought to my self. Whisper suddenly started to act up as we got closer. She could sense Lyron in his wolf from and she did not like it. I could soon see him on the coast near the dock. I quickly docked the boat and secured whisper somewhere safe. I ran over to Lyron as he was still in wolf form. looking in his eyes i could see something was wrong. i watched and anticipated everything he might do.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I let out the final second of my howl. Thoron stood at my feet, staring at my dark fur. A look of curiosity was on his face. My anger was gone, my sadness absent. Both in the back of my mind. My mind was focused on revenge and absence. I could feel my body start to shift back into Mer form. Before I knew it, I could feel the cold breeze against my naked skin. I wasn't embarrassed in the slightest. I walked in the direction of the camp, to find the group drowzily awaking. I put my gear back on, standing, and waiting for the group to get off their backs. Thoron didn't remove his cowl, or hood, as usual. He just stood to my right, with a hand clasped on his sheathed sword.

Aharon and his small group just glared at me. I knew they had heard my story, as they hadn't left. "I am leaving, I will kill Hadvar. I will free my wife, and then I will continue to form the Tetraxir," I stated firmly and calmly. I could feel a breath of agreement from Thoron. I looked back at him, and he nodded. I looked at San 'Vasca, "Someone must stay here to find the Noctuavir, Ceriah," I continued looking at San 'Vasca, who nodded as he understood that was his job. I looked at Aharon and his group, "Someone must stay with him, and it is for you to decide." I spared no time, and turned towards the east. I could here Thoron walk behind me, and the group discussing what they could do. I could care less what they did. As long as I had more than just Thoron at my side, I knew that success would come my way.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I listened carefully at what Lyron said to all of us. He was more blunt than what I had imagined from San 'Vasca's story. I wasn't going to stay here to fight thousands of Elves trying to find another Elf. I was going with Lyron and his mysterious friend. I could already tell that Nia knew that, as she had a face of annoyance on. "I guess I will be staying then?" she said, sitting on a log, near the small fire. I nodded to her, turning to San 'Vasca. "Keep her safe," I said jokingly. If anything, Nia would keep San 'Vasca safe. I took Anya's hand in mine, and caught up with Lyron and his companion. As we slowed down, a large creature sprinted past us, and Lyron hopped onto it. He whispered to it, and started to walk slowly along the side of us. What is that? I thought to myself. I could see by the look on her face, Anya had the same thought.

It wasn't long before we reached the shore. Except we weren't anywhere near a dock. Yet in the distance was a large charter. Lyron and the creature he rode on waded into the water, swimming towards the ship. His friend had a horse now, and did the same. I looked at Anya, with a shrug, I wasn't looking forward to the boat, but I was okay with swimming. "After you, milady," I said to her with a smirk, as we waded in after them.

EpicVakarian

After hugging Nia goodbye, I gripped Aharon's hand tightly as he took it, quite worried that this Lyron would end up being more of a hindrance than a help. But I kept quiet, simply holding Aharon's hand and throwing worried glances up at him. He seemed unfazed, until some creature turned up and Lyron jumped on top of it. His face screwed up in a "what in Oblivion" sort of face, and mine did the same. I had no clue what it was, but it seemed friendly for now, so I just kept walking in silence.

Before long, Lyron and his friend swam across the water on their mounts, and I looked up at Aharon. He shrugged, and said "After you, milady." I opened my mouth in mock indignation, and rammed an elbow into his upper arm playfully. I hated being called 'milady'; it made me sound like a pathetic little girl. Something I definitely was not.

I swam alongside Aharon, genuinely indignated that Lyron and his friend had not deigned even to offer their mounts to them, instead staying warm and dry while Aharon and I were soaked through and shivering once we climbed up onto the boat. Rauca shook himself off, letting the water fling off his fur onto the wooden planks of the deck.
    "Where are we headed?" I asked Lyron, sounding slightly nervous but throwing my chest out to appear larger and more intimidating. In fact, all that did was emphasise my breasts, but I wasn't about to back away like a scared little pup.

As Lyron and I went off into the woods, I realized what he had said. " I will free my wife," he said. We must be going after Miarah. I wonder what happened to her? As i was about to ask Lyron, I looked at him and he looked more determined then ever. He was getting his wife back, of coarse he was. So i didn't ask anything. Im sure ill figure it out at some point. Right then Falathiel came from behind us and Lyron jumped onto her. I noticed the people following behind us. It looks like this is going to be a long journey if it will take four of us to find one person. Realizing that i whistled for whisper to come. soon after i heard her footsteps trotting towards us. I hopped on her and rode next to Lyron. I could smell the ocean near. We then came across a charter a out in the water. Whisper likes the water so she and i walked into the water and we swam to the boat.

As we got onto the boat the two other people coming on the journey with us got onto the ship. there was a man and a woman, and the woman had a large cat-like creature with her. It shook its fur off and its owner did not seem very pleased for some reason. She looked like she did not want to be here or at least she didn't understand why she was. It looked like they were a couple. They both looked like decent fighters and the woman was pretty. Im guessing since they are here at least one of them new Lyron pretty well, so it seemed like i could trust them. The good thing about not trusting people is that Im ready for anything they will do. " where are we headed?" the woman asked with some authority. She tried to puff herself up to look bigger but it just made her look like she was showing us her breasts. She seemed like a strong woman. Im guessing she can hold her own with her mate, who also seemed strong. I was also wondering where we were going though. I anxiously waited for Lyron's response to her question.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I could feel the energy of Falathiel escape her as we got out of the water. Onto the boat. These pirates hadn't known we were on the ship, so I was hoping it would stay that way. I had managed to get on this boat with Mairah, San 'Vasca and Falathiel from Valenwood without them noticing, so they weren't at all the sharpest. I hopped off of Falathiel, and led the group behind me, with Falathiel at my hip down to the lower deck. Lucky enough, the pirates happened to be sleeping. We got to the cargo deck below the sleeping quarters, and the group didn't question it.

My mind wandered, as I sat Falathiel next to Whisper. Thoron still had no words for me, at least not yet. I looked at the 2 who had decided to join us, as well as a large dog. The man who had seemed to know San 'Vasca the best, and a woman. From the sent of fear and nerves, and the fact that she was gripping his hand for her life, told me they were of some relationship. I crossed my arms and sat on a barrel, and aloud myself to think. I looked up, to see the woman step forward, flaunting her chest at me for some reason, "where are we headed," she said loudly, a thick stench of fear came from her armor, as I stood up to stare down at her. I carefully covered her mouth, as I could hear movement from the upper decks. I shot Thoron a look of danger, which he read without fail, drawing his blade. I gently pushed the girl aside, as well as the man, and drew Elder. I threw the single torch lighting the room to the floor, darkening the room. I put my bow to my back and drew Forest Whisper. I crouched low, and placed my hand on Thorons sword, signaling him to get low. He did so. I could feel my body become one with the darkness. Kynareth may not have been with me, but her abilities were. I waited at the bottom of the ladder, as someone climbed down. A nasty smell of rum and rotten meat filled my nose. I saw him lift his arm, as he was about to cast a smell. I swiftly separated his head from his body, catching them, setting them to the floor. I climbed up the ladder, and pulled a sack of wheat over the hole to the ladder. I climbed back down, and re lit the torch.

The group didn't say a word. Clearly waiting for me to speak. I dragged the body over to Falathiel, who gave me a look of disgust. "Sorry, girl," I said softly, "This is it until Ravastel." I stood back up, and crossed my arms. "We aren't exactly welcome on this ship," I said to the three of them, sitting back down on the barrel. "We will start in Eldenroot. If she has escaped them, she would go there, so that's where we will be." I pulled a small piece of bread out of my pouch, and started to fill my empty stomach.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I swam behind Lyron and his mysterious friend. The water was chilled in the moonlight, but it was quite refreshing. I could see Anya struggling to keep up, as she admired the fact that the 2 men had steeds to keep dry. We were getting closer and closer to the boat as we swam. As we reached it, Lyron helped the 2 of us up. I couldn't help but notice that Lyron was almost sneaking through the decks as we followed him. Was it possible that we weren't welcome?

I climbed down a ladder, following Anya. Falathiel managed to get in somehow, as well as the other man's horse. I felt Anya's nervousness with the 2 men, as I couldn't feel my hand on account of her squeezing. Then, she stepped forward towards Lyron, and puffed out her chest awkwardly. I could tell she was trying to make herself look tough, but she just looked like she was showing them her chest. I likely chuckled at her awkwardness. She then spoke, loudly, "where are we headed?" I could see a look of annoyance grow in Lyron's eyes after she had spoke. He stood slowly and intimidating, and placed a hand over Anya's mouth. I stood from my seat, out of defense. But he pushed her away and drew his bow. I held Anya, as the room darkened. A slight sense of fear filled my heart, as a man climbed down the ladder. I couldn't see Lyron, until he laid the man's body on the floor, his head missing.

After he hid the ladder entrance, Lyron fed his creature the body, speaking some quiet words as well. He then spoke to us. "We aren't exactly welcome on this ship," he spoke, explaining what had just happened. "We will start in Eldenroot," he spoke. Valenwood? I thought, why there? He continued to explain, "If she managed to escape them, that's where she'll be." I didn't care what he had to say. I was worried about getting off of this ship, with Anya safely.

EpicVakarian

"And can I ask why on Nirn this woman would be in Valenwood?" I made sure to be quiet this time, to make sure we weren't discovered. I didn't fancy being killed like that sailor had been, and I didn't want Aharon to die like that either. I sat down, leaning against one of the wooden walls and scratching Rauca behind his ears. His tail started wagging, but he eyed Lyron's dog-mount warily. I held Aharon's hand tightly as I awaited an answer from Lyron.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    I finished chewing the last of the bread. As the 2 strangers stared at me cautiously. I had no care for them. I couldn't stop thinking about what was happening to Mairah while I was stuck on the blasted boat. The silence was broken when the woman spoke again, this time more quiet, "And can I ask why in Nirn this woman would be in Valenwood?" I looked at the floor beneath my feet. My patients was long gone, and it wasn't a good thing. This woman had the audacity to ask me such a question? Whey would a person escape into Valenwood? I felt more anger growing in my body. I had no control anymore. I felt a surge of anger release from my body, my eyes change colors. I controlled the urge to change. I looked at the woman angrily. In the back of my mind, I knew it was not her fault. She was young, naive. Not even a quarter my age.

She new nothing of me or my wife. Of my people. But I couldn't help but let my past fill my mind again. A past that I had forgotten 10 years ago. A past that would never leave. My anger quickly turned to sadness, and sorrow. I returned to my seat, my eyes a deep blue. "Because it was her home," I looked up, "Because I would return home as well." I could see the couple's tensions die down, as my emotions were shown.

I could smell something all to familiar to me. The forests. Wild untamed. I knew it wouldn't be easy getting through them, with a group of people who hadn't ever navigated my homeland. Any tracker, who could be claimed the best couldn't navigate Valenwood's forest without being born in it. "We are here. I warn you, if you do not stay close. Death will follow." Even though the Septimists claimed Valenwood, and "controlled" it's cities, Only the Bosmer would conquer it. We were safe, or at least I was.

Now to get off of this boat. "I don't feel like slaughtering these Pirates," I said whistling to Falathiel, "Let's go." I reached a hand out to the couple, as I climbed out of the hole, and onto Falathiel. They joined me. Throron led Whisper up the mount ramp out of the hole. We, along with our mounts, jumped off of the ship, with dawn approaching. No pirates noticed our escape as we got to shore.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Before long, we were out of the ship. I felt relatively sick as I climbed off of Lyron's beast, with Anya at my back. I knelt in the sand, feeling my sick body start to show. I felt a gentle touch from Anya on my back, sometimes she was all I needed to recover. I then thought about Lyron. How hard it must be for him, without his love, and the insanity that controled him. I felt a feeling of loyalty, though it was covered with harsh uncertainty. I stood up feeling slightly better. I stood ready for anything Lyron wanted to do. He simply took off into the woods. Then I remembered his words. "if you do not stay close. Death will follow." I felt some panic in me, as he had disappeared into the thick forest in front of us. I grabbed Anya by the hand, and took off in the same direction, to see him stopped looking at us. He was perched high into a tree, and his companion at the base of it. "Keep up," his mysterious friend demanded. I nodded, and pulled Anya along with me, as we both struggled to keep up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts