Not Enough Followers!!!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
So i'm planning on getting one of the mods that allows me to have multiple followers and make my own little militia and roam around skyrim just messing things up :D

My question is: there are several, maybe a dozen different mods like this on the nexus, so i'm wondering if there's one that's the best. I just want to be able to recruit more followers, i dont want to change them or add anything to them.

OldLace

researcher of all the things
I have nothing to say to this (PS3 user for the lose) but I just wanna say, when you get the mod you might also want to get the one that lets you shove people out of the way. I can see you in a dungeon, completely surrounded by dudes staring at you saying "watch it!".

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
I have nothing to say to this (PS3 user for the lose) but I just wanna say, when you get the mod you might also want to get the one that lets you shove people out of the way. I can see you in a dungeon, completely surrounded by dudes staring at you saying "watch it!".

Lol thats what i have Fus Ro Da for :p in fact, i think i might make a video of that and call it

:eek: "Follower Bowling"

you've just provided me with hours of entertainment :D

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer

Docta Corvina

Hmm, I'll have to check this out too. I've wanted more followers (not even 10, just like two more), so I'll give this a shot. I miss taking advantage of temp/mission-tied followers as "bonus" followers, haha.

Not sure how anyone can possibly stand having more like 5 people following them around at once though. I already trip over the temp + regular followers I have. :p

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Having more than two followers would annoy the hell out of me. Even more so since I play usually as Thief/Assassin. Even as a Warrior, constantly hitting your allies would cause them to lash out at you. Chaos.

Docta Corvina

LOL, I don't want a personal army so much as I just want the ability to have a couple more people with me when I travel and clear places out. For me, it's more about having characters I really like as active companions than having enough brute force to battle with. I can handle myself well enough, my Breton girl kicks all kinds of ass. :D I just would love to have a merry band of pals with me, like it used to be with Mercer and Barbas and Marcurio - back before I advanced the questlines of Mercer and Barbas and lost them, lol.

I really love having Brynjolf with me in this file, it's great. He's an awesome husband and companion - he's damn amazing with his dual-wielding skills. I even bring him on Guild jobs, which can get funny when we need to be stealthy and we bump into each other. :p I just would love to bring Marcurio with me so I have a ranged fighter, and maybe an archer...would love to drag Cynric Endell with me, but I haven't yet been able to get him to follow me. May have to mod that one, lol.

Huge follower armies blow my mind though. I couldn't deal with that, lol! Although, even back when I had an entourage, if I accidentally hit them, they never turned on me. They'd only ever turn on each other if...erm, "mistakes" were made. Had to break up an epic fight between Onmund and Mercer once. Shoulda sold tickets to that event. :cool:

YO MAMA

wish i could have more followers....:sadface:

theycallmecheese

I had realy expected the final speechcraft perk to be the ability to have a second follower. So disappointed. It seemed like the best way to make speechcraft more than just an investment in having more gold.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Try UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

I haven't personally used it as I'm a PS3 user still, but I hear great things about it, and it allows for up to 15 followers, plus other goodies.
Like Shenzi Said. UFO is perfect for this.

You can have upto 15 Followers if you want. In addition you can buy and have your companion (s) ride horses, manage their inventory ALOT better, as well as check there stats and have them level them up. It's a good one.

As for "Followers" bunching up in doorways, he did really well to "Stagger" out the followers as not to have them bunch up and create havoc everywhere you walk. I recommend it.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
I actually have a question on UFOas far as installing it. I've only ever done stuff off of the Steam workshop, so Nexus is a little scary. When I download the UFO files, the file folder window pops up but I'm not sure where in the Skyrim folders to extract them to. The mod instructions were of little help on this matter. Any help would be appreciated.

ShadowGambit

You download it in you Download folder.

Then you extract it in you Elder Scroll/Data folder

Then when the game launches, check in Data that your mod is selected.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts