Nord Hero Weapons/Ancient Nord Armor

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bone Of The Foz

BY THE EIGHT! WHAT IN OBLIVION IS THAT!?!
Just wanted to ask, if the Nord Hero weapons and Ancient Nord armors are available when you become the harbinger of the companions? and also during that same questline is there an option to NOT become a werewolf and continue the questline?

Any help appreciated :) thanks

Bone Of The Foz

(ive played 3000 odd hours but only dont the companions like once, only found out about ancient nord stuff yesterday :) )

blue 468

You can craft the Ancient Nord stuff and the Nord hero weapons after completing the quest line at the Skyforge, and no you must become a Werewolf to continue the questline.:)

Bone Of The Foz

excillent, means inow need to find another vampire to give me vampiri Sanguinaris lol, never mind lol

Bone Of The Foz

By the nine, were you even listening? Just get Two witch heads from the main quest line, and cure yourself at the Flame of the Harbinger.

I mean im already a Vampire, (not Lord, But Blood Vampire through desease..) i didnt say so before lol, my mistake lol

But yeh i get the drift, go to Glen-Mor(angie?) kills some witchs, keep theyre heads, cure kodlak/myself of werewolve syndrome....

then Re-contract Sanguinem Vampirisis (my own prefrence)

Thanks guys :)

tonj

Master of Distraction
You can also find a few pieces of the Ancient Nord set in draugur dungeons without the ability to craft them.

Bone Of The Foz

I Just didnt know you could learn how to craft them, and i didnt know the Nord Hero Weapons exsisted until i read about them on here a few days ago lol, i consider my self quite knowledgeable about the whole game but since i signed up to this forum, ive learned a plops load of stuff i didnt know lol

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
Just wanted to ask, if the Nord Hero weapons and Ancient Nord armors are available when you become the harbinger of the companions? and also during that same questline is there an option to NOT become a werewolf and continue the questline?

Any help appreciated :) thanks
You must become a werewolf to finish the Companions questline and gain access to the Draughr weapons at the sky forge. When you throw a witch-head into the fire to save Kodlak's spirit, throwing in another will allow you to be cured of lycanthropy. However, at the risk of sounding like Skorr, being a werewolf is awesome! Even if you never use the beastblood, you'll be immune to all diseases, including vampirism and the only sacrifice is you lose your well rested bonus when you sleep, big deal. Embrace the wolf:)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts