• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hello Nords welcome to the gathering of all Nords this is a group for Nords only all who enter who are not will be dealt with

I am currently looking for shop keeps, maids, hunters, blacksmiths, and bards to hire for my club

entry to the club will cost 100 septims

rules for the club
  1. do not under any circumstance steal any of the belongings of the club
  2. do not kill anyone in the club (killing is for the dark brotherhood)
availabilities in the club
  1. alchemy table
  2. blacksmithing items
  3. free ale
  4. fire
i hope you all enjoy this and have fun with it

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
story559.gif
*walks into the club*
Hi. I hear you are looking for hunters?

View attachment 92
*walks into the club*
Hi. I hear you are looking for hunters?

Ah yes I am looking for Hunters you look like you would be qualified for this position(thinks for a moment) ok ill hire you (hands you a piece of paper)

This is what i need from you
  1. 5-10 Venison
  2. 10-20 Leather
  3. 50-100 Leather Strips
  4. 5-10 Bear Pelts
  5. 5-10 Mammoth Horns

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
story616.gif
*glances at the paper with discomfort*
oh by the nine... I am a hunter but mammoth tusks? I thought all the mammoths are herd by giants in Skyrim and I don't think giants are good at trading livestock. I never talked to a giant before so I am not really sure...

View attachment 94
*glances at the paper with discomfort*
oh by the nine... I am a hunter but mammoth tusks? I thought all the mammoths are herd by giants in Skyrim and I don't think giants are good at trading livestock. I never talked to a giant before so I am not really sure...
(looks at you) "well ok get everything else on the paper, and if you manage to get 1 mammoth tusk you will be rewarded greatly"