Noon Help (few questions) Armors and swords/maces

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadowreborn

Ok. so i went to my local shop bought a copy of skyrim. Now im only around lvl 6 or so..
Now im trying to figure out what i should do for armor.. Anywere i can go to get materials to craft armor? or ? What about weapons aswell just got a few wepons ive found in the first few quests from npcs...

TheArchangles982

Saying as your only level six I wouldn't really worry about finding and creating weapons/armor, I would just continue along the storyline until you get till level 25ish, at that point do some googling around and find out how to upgrade your smithing, upgrade your smithing until you reach Deadric/Dragon and you'll basically be set in that but for now just play through the storyline and upgrade your weapons off ones you find laying around.

Shadowreborn

Ah ok. Sounds good still trying to make it to the greybeards if i stop dieing in the process xD

Fell of teh bridge some how last time. i take it the quikest way there is up and around?

TheArchangles982

I don't remember the fastest way but this easiest way battle-wise is going off the path and climbing up the mountain your own way as you can dodge the battles with frost trolls for example. I don't really suggest this though as it's hard to do it that way and there are some points were you may fall off the mountain. Another way you could do it is steal a horse and try to ride past all the battles as the horse is faster then everything else.