Noob Question about Dunmers and Vampires.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bloody Merry

I've been trying all over google to find this answer, but I'm not entirely sure I'm searching the right things... So I figured I give this forum a try.

Since Dunmers in lore can usually go around as a vampire without being noticed - since their physical traits are so similar and hardly changed - are you able to walk through cities at stage four in Skyrim and/or Dawnguard as a Dunmer? Or is it the same reaction KOS?

Edit: Woops, I may have posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Sorry.

Well if you have the Dawnguard expansion then stage four is no longer KoS. And as for their appearances, I'd say they are similar in the way that they both look evil, but Dunmer are generally dark skinned and Vampires are pale.

Bloody Merry

Well, I just have the regular Skyrim at the moment, and I'm thinking about getting Dawnguard. Interesting that they're no longer KoS in the add on. :eek: I was just curious if vampires were treated any less hostile if they were Dunmers.

No, being a Dunmer isn't any different for Vampirism. I can see why you think it should though. But yes, if you grab Dawnguard you can be a stage four Vampire Lord and people will still make comments on your appearance but nobody will attack you.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I've been trying all over google to find this answer, but I'm not entirely sure I'm searching the right things... So I figured I give this forum a try.

Since Dunmers in lore can usually go around as a vampire without being noticed - since their physical traits are so similar and hardly changed - are you able to walk through cities at stage four in Skyrim and/or Dawnguard as a Dunmer? Or is it the same reaction KOS?

Edit: Woops, I may have posted this in the wrong sub-forum. Sorry.
You would Have a 50% Resistance to Fire

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts