• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cjack99

I'm an OLD gamer, I was active in the early Atari / commodore 64 days even, my first "computer" was that Z thing, with the little membrane keyboard and a cassette tape reader, can't even remember the name. Used to load programs by typing in machine code. There, that sets the stage! The jet I flew in S.E.A. / Vietnam was programmed using key punched tape! I guess that was the beginning just about. When I graduated from college my buddy was a computer science major, and he used to carry his "code" around in a box, hundreds and hundreds of punched cards. OK, TMI alert! Things have come a long way.

Many years there I had to WORK and that always interrupted game time, but now I have a week of 6 Saturdays and a Sunday, every week. Main focus is RPG, been a Zelda fan for ages, and now Skyrim (which has led me to this forum). We must be into Skyrim about 200 hours as I type this,,, level 32,,, super great game, one of the all time greats for sure.

My spouse generally navigates and keeps track of health and stamina, heh, while I kill stuff. Great fun!! So be gentle to the old guy! Cya online, cactus

wakka

damn nature you scary
hey cjack99, welcome to the forums

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, cjack99! The time-sink known as Skyrim has claimed yet another dragon soul. Though this time, it seems to be a more mature dragon soul. :) You like Skyrim, you'll like it here. Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Ironclad

ZX80? I never had one, i'm not that old & crusty.. I had a ZX Spectrum, when it came out. :D

Welcome

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts