Xbox 360 Noob Armour Question

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SkyrimTookMyLife

Hey I have a super no0b question, what is the best light armour in the game?
I have heard it's the dragon scale and I want to make a legendary set of it. Also what requirements/materials do I have to fill to make it I found different websites that give different ammounts?

Last of all I was wondering what dictates the level of quality you can make your armour and whats the order of rank? (ie- superior before exquisite) Is it you blacksmith skill? Your players level? Or is it the amount of materials you use?
(SOMEONE HELP SOON! I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN A FEW HOURS BLAHH)

TeggyGoneMad

Hey I have a super no0b question, what is the best light armour in the game?
I have heard it's the dragon scale and I want to make a legendary set of it. Also what requirements/materials do I have to fill to make it I found different websites that give different ammounts?

Last of all I was wondering what dictates the level of quality you can make your armour and whats the order of rank? (ie- superior before exquisite) Is it you blacksmith skill? Your players level? Or is it the amount of materials you use?
(SOMEONE HELP SOON! I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR WORK IN A FEW HOURS BLAHH)
dragon scale light armor is the best armor rating you can find, a tip, if you have enchanting aswell. wait with enchanted it, til you have made it as legendary, and then enchant the set

TeggyGoneMad

ohh and its just dragon bones and dragon scales, but you better go kill a few dragons, as the upgrades to the set cost dragon scales

TeggyGoneMad

glass is just before dragon armor, but his ask for the best, and the best is dragon armor, and ofcause you need a 100 in smithing

SkyrimTookMyLife

dragon scale light armor is the best armor rating you can find, a tip, if you have enchanting aswell. wait with enchanted it, til you have made it as legendary, and then enchant the set
Ok well I have tons of dragon scales and bones but what requirements do I have to fill to make it legendary is my main question?

SkyrimTookMyLife

Ok well I have tons of dragon scales and bones but what requirements do I have to fill to make it legendary is my main question? Right now im making exquisite in elven stuff

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts