No V Lord Skill Tree

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

toddincabo

Good day all, I have been trying to access my V Lord skill tree to no avail.

When in V Lord form I have tried the same button I use as when in regular form...nothing.

Tried every single button since and....nothing.

Do I need to become leader of the Vampires or something to actually be able to get a tree or what?

If someone could tell me if they received their tree right after the ability to become a V Lord or whatever, I would know that I have a glitch and can proceed to rectify.

thanks

TheCropp

The Last of the Septims Dynasty
Simply click "B" (XBOX 360). It will automatically open the skill tree, instead of the choice between items, magic, skills, map.

Edit: Oh, and you can choose one of the vampiric powers simply by accessing the "favorites" HUD-menu ("Arrow Up" XBOX 360)
Edit 2: You have to be in the V-Lord form to access the skill tree. :3 I think, that's why you can't access... Hope, helps :)

Arcano1881

Master Illusionist
If you can't press b it is a bug/glitch, hard luck

TheCropp

You have to be in the V-Lord form to access the skill tree. :3 I think, that's why you can't access... Hope, helps :)

This is the solution. :D

toddincabo

Thanks , but I forgot to specify that I am on PC.

So the tree is available as soon as you get to become Vampire Lord. Oh well, new install time I reckon.

Guess I'll re-install and use this save to see if I can return to where I am.

Muchas Gracias

TheCropp

No hay problema, amigo. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts