No, thief. I'll gut YOU like a fish!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

It's not even thieving that's really the problem. It's how they're willing to kill a mark. They're obviously not guild material, and so must be corrected...violently.

Adam Belmont

Hey! I'm one of those bastards. Working my way up the ladder. In fact, I'm about to go on a job with Mercer Frey himself! I hope nothing goes wrong. :p
Pray to the Gods that you never get caught, otherwise you'll sleep with the riften fishes. :D

ShangTsung

yea i don't just kill them i actually hunt around for those silly bastards, i try to hit them with a fireball or something when i spot one running up on me before they can pull me into conversation, they have pretty good loot too, you're almost garanteed a pair of glass boots and a mage hood for dropping one and un-enchanted mage hoods are fairly rare, bounty hunters are really fun to slaughter as well.. my only wish is that there were more of these types of npc's in the game, seems like after i do a few of the main quests they stop showing up..

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I think it's pretty stupid how they still try to rob you when you're in full daedric armour with an enchanted battleaxe and 2 storm atronach thralls, then again I suppose they have an iron dagger.. :p

Dwemer Are Awesome

[insert title here]
I just always select the 'Don't you recognise a fellow member of the Guild?' option. Although after reading the posts in this thread I might change my ways...

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I just always select the 'Don't you recognise a fellow member of the Guild?' option. Although after reading the posts in this thread I might change my ways...

If you wear the full set of Thieves Guild Armour or Nightingale Armour , then they will recognise you and give you a cut or some useless items. Lazy good for nothing thieves.

Rinskar

If I'm feeling generous, I'll let them walk away. But when they press their luck, their only reward is a quick death.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts