No, thief. I'll gut YOU like a fish!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

FullmetalHeart20

Am I the only one who kills thieves trying to rob me every time. If I'm not a guild member, they're basically just another thug to fight. If I am a guild member, killing your mark pretty much breaks the guilds only real rule. They have no place in my thieves guild. There doesn't seem to be any reason to keep him alive.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I agree when I'm in the the Thieves Guild I see those muggers as chaff that needs to be removed.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I have to say they are not my favourite random encounters, this happened to me in real life and I was gutted like a fish as well as scarred all across my body, no food or drink for 2 weeks just an IV drip after surgery.
So by all means kill them in game, but don't try it in real life..

Adam Belmont

I like to kill those thieves in Riften, everytime I see a guard with his weapon ready I begin to seek the bastard to kill him, also they have good loot, diamonds and other valuable things.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
I like to kill those thieves in Riften, everytime I see a guard with his weapon ready I begin to seek the bastard to kill him, also they have good loot, diamonds and other valuable things.
I agree with Adam. I also throw down with the guards to kill the Thieves. You'd be surprised at the loot these guys/gals carry on them.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
I hate these guys. Even if I am a member of the Thieves Guild , a Nightingale or the Guild Master , they just give me low amount of gold or useless items. So what happens then ? I kill them. Put all those worthless items and gold in their small pockets. Problem solved. Once a Thief followed me to Riften though I was unaware , I went inside the Bee & Barb and requested a Velvet Lechance ;). Sat on a chair and saw that someone wearing a Thieves Guild armor was present. Go near him. Press X. Noting happens. Repeat this 3 times. Nothing happens. No communication. So I kill him :).

Benthos

Proud Mer
This alongside with whenever someone tries to rob me or challange me, I love it every time, adds to the experience.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
I love how they still come after you if you're running around as a werewolf.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO STEAL FROM A WEREWOLF

FullmetalHeart20

Hey! I'm one of those bastards. Working my way up the ladder. In fact, I'm about to go on a job with Mercer Frey himself! I hope nothing goes wrong. :p

I love how they still come after you if you're running around as a werewolf.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO STEAL FROM A WEREWOLF

This happened to me when I was a vampire lord.
I just tossed him around with vampiric grip, against some trees and rocks.
Until he starts to forfeit, then I let him go, just to chase him down and kill him with the bats that surrounded me.
Seriously, it is his fault for trying to mug a vampire lord, especially after seeing me killed off all the guards in Ivastead without a scratch.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Oh, god I hate thieves. But they carry them loots :D Diamonds, flawless sapphire/emerald/rubies, and a bunch of gold :rolleyes:

Smarty

Yea I did encounter a few thiefs... Usually they ask me X amount of gold, then I murder them, and plant X amount of gold on their body. Makes me LOL every time :D.

Wildroses

I can't for the life of me find it or remember where I saw it now, but I once laughed myself sick at a screenshot of some generic bandits captioned: "Hey, you know that guy who just killed a dragon and ate it's soul? Let's mug him!"

Chadonraz

I simply (Whirlwind) sprint away from them before they can force dialogue, because I can't be bothered to fight them. They'll chase me for a while, but give up soon enough.

Dust651

Wizard
I kill those filthy lawbreakers every time I see them. I have had moments when I could have just avoided them, but why would I leave them alive? They have chosen to be thieves, so they must face the consequences.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts