No stone unturned, help appreciated!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Devangeli0n

So here´s the deal
Im completing the No Stone Unturned -quest in Skyrim(PS3) and I ran into a problem.
I have the 24 stones in my inventory, but 2 of the are stacked. So in the inventory, at one row it says Stone of Barenziah (2).
So any ideas how to unstack them on PS3 ?

Vanic

Well since no one ever seems to help me on my problems on this forum (probably sick of waiting for the ads to load and refreshing every single page), I'll try helping you. Can you still turn in the quest even though you have 2 of them stacked?

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
The stones stack until they're identified by Vex. Stones you find afterwards will no longer stack. There's no negative effect to it though. You can still turn them in at the end of the quest for your reward.

Devangeli0n

They have been identifed by Vex. And no, I can´t turn in the quest even thought I have 24 stones in my inventory. But because two of them stack with eachother the quest info states that I only have 23/24 stones collected. This could be easile fixed if I were a PC player, but since I play on PS3 I have no idea what to do now.

Dagmar

They have been identifed by Vex. And no, I can´t turn in the quest even thought I have 24 stones in my inventory. But because two of them stack with eachother the quest info states that I only have 23/24 stones collected.
I thought I read about this bug over a year ago but I can't seem to find it anymore in the normal places I look on the internet.

It has nothing to do with the stones stacking though. As I stated above the stones will stack until you bring them to Vex. When she identifies them the stones you pick up afterwards will no longer stack. The ones you've already found will remain stacked but it has nothing to do with your problem. Plenty of players have turned in the quest with stacked stones.

This sounds like a counter problem similar to the counter glitch for the Thane of Falkreath quest. That kind of counter glitch can't be fixed on a gaming console

Zahn

Matron of Twilight
They have been identifed by Vex. And no, I can´t turn in the quest even thought I have 24 stones in my inventory. But because two of them stack with eachother the quest info states that I only have 23/24 stones collected. This could be easile fixed if I were a PC player, but since I play on PS3 I have no idea what to do now.

After Vex ID'd the stones, did she tell you to go get the Crown of Barenziah in Tovald's Cave?

Dagmar

Vex's dialogue for the next quest stage won't become available until the counter for the stones reaches 24. From what the OP has posted, it would appear that his counter is stuck at 23/24 so Vex won't give him the next step in the quest.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts