• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Beside getting this excellent armor, the Nitingale blade and the bow, I wonder what are really the benefits to become a Nittingale ? If you return the Skeleton key, there is a magic that you can pick and change it every day if you want to. Beside this, what other benefits you have ?

I never used the powers you get and don't even remember what they are now. I always just keep the skeleton key and never even go to return it. :)

Two Bears

Beside getting this excellent armor, the Nitingale blade and the bow, I wonder what are really the benefits to become a Nittingale ? If you return the Skeleton key, there is a magic that you can pick and change it every day if you want to. Beside this, what other benefits you have ?

None. You get a power, which you can change every 24 in-game hours. You also get the potential to be named Guild Master if you have completed all of the side quests, which entitles you to a loot chest and come marginally-improved guild armor. The real reward of the questline is the tons of gold you can rake in by doing all of that running around.

Alysa Roesch

Master Theif
Nothing very special trust me. Unless your just dieing to become guild master it's much more beneficial to just keep the skeleton key. You could always complete the quest if you ever master lock picking right?

Kory Stukenborg

Proud Member of the Mercer County Facial Hair Club
Well I've completed all the guild quests and every guild gives you specific skills. The Nightingale quests take place during the theives guild quests and the theives guild gives you better sneak, lockpicking, and in certain points it also gives you better combat skills. Also if your gamestyle is sneaking and stealing that armor absolutely benifits you if you aren't at 100 sneak. The armor is light and has special abilites to allow better sneaking.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts