Xbox 360 Nightingale Powers help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bignik112

I have the "Shadowcloak of nocturnal" power. Im trying to figure out why it wont give me the 120 seconds of invisibility. I can go invisible by sneaking, but only once or twice and then it wont re-activate for another day. I know interacting with anything will dispel it. But the thing is I look at my active effects as soon as i go invisible after activating the spell and it says 1 minute remaining. Then i can stand up and deactivate it and crouch to try and reactivate it and it doesnt work and the power is uselectable and doesnt appear in active effects. Can someone please help me. I have absolutely no idea why its doing it.

Ive read on other sites that its supposed to be 120 seconds of invisibility and it only deducts time when invisible and the duration stops while no sneaking.

Necromis

I beleive it works like other powers, you have to select it like you would a dragon shout, or racial power, which then links it to your shout/powe key, which on the pc is Z, you then have to press the key to activate it, but yeah it is limited use.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
...But the thing is I look at my active effects as soon as i go invisible after activating the spell and it says 1 minute remaining....
That's a display glitch. It actually is running on a 2 minute timer.

Then i can stand up and deactivate it and crouch to try and reactivate it and it doesnt work and the power is uselectable and doesnt appear in active effects. Can someone please help me. I have absolutely no idea why its doing it.
If you are not turning invisible again by crouching within the 2 minute period then it's a bug. Even if you deactivate it by attacking or interacting with something during the 2 minute period, standing and crouching again will activate it. Once the 2 minutes are up, if you havn't deactivated it by interacting with something, you can continue to activate it by crouching until you do.

bignik112

Do you have to be in thieves to get that shadow cloak on nocturnal?
Yes. As ur in the thieves guild you'll run into a girl named kharlia. She'll initiate the nightingale quests.
And thanks to all u guys. I presume it was just a bug because the patch fixed it.

Necromis

you have to complete the main thieves guild quest line all the way thru returning the skeleton key to get the option of those powers.

Ironclad

I got my Nightingale stuff last night. WOW! I be Batman, me :D

For some odd reason the mask turned pale as we went after the Thieves Guild turncoat, now it's kind of white.. odd. Great armour mind.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts