• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
Am I the only one that really gets annoyed by her voice? She talks way to friggin slow and she obviously has a throat sore from being in that damn coffin too long so she can't talk like a normal dead person. I blame the Jester, probably fiddled around with her mouth if you know what I mean. -insert. Mr. Bean meme here-

AS88

Staff member

Wildroses

I find her never-ending quest way more annoying than her voice. Although The Dark Brotherhood Forever is made more annoying by her voice. When she starts telling me another child has prayed to their mother I can get up, walk across my entire house to get a drink of water, and by the time I walk back with my thirst quenched she's just about to tell me who somehow came back from the dead so I can assassinate them again. The character I made to play the Dark Brotherhood only ever killed Travelling Dignitaries in Solitude and Beautiful Barbarians in Ivarstead, I swear. Either she is the worst assassin ever as all her victims keep coming back to life, or the Night Mother is messing with her big time. One of these days she's going to snap and take a leaf out of this guy's book: http://ayej.deviantart.com/art/Skyrim-7-273129308

Zodiac Killer

Skooma Lord
If you have ever encountered a dead spirit in Skyrim , they speak normally but with an echo. I'd rather deal with an echo than her voice. She would never take my Ricola's or cough drops either.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Yes annoying, but her face is creepy! I hated going into her coffin! And whenever I find it open I close it. But that damned Jester keeps opening it! Marijuana leads to Necrophilia

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Yes annoying, but her face is creepy! I hated going into her coffin! And whenever I find it open I close it. But that damned Jester keeps opening it! Marijuana leads to Necrophilia

The Jester no longer opens her coffin, he cannot....... :D

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Momma won't have no Blasphemin' up in here.

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
She can't be nearly as bad as the Augur of Dunlain. You can't skip past his dialogue.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
She can't be nearly as bad as the Augur of Dunlain. You can't skip past his dialogue.

I totally forgot about him. Yeah, and the dragon's voices kinda annoy me too, they're so nasally and obnoxious. I don't particularly like Hermaeus Mora's voice either.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I know, right? It (he?) is soooooo annoying and just goes on and on and on... Well, at least the end of the quest comes with some reward? I've completed it, but still have no idea other than a new title, what it means. Then again, I'm not even a mage and they named me arch-mage. Weird.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Yet another flaw of the game, Daelon.
Hey! Not complaining. The Arch Mage robes kick a**. They look great with my dragon mask & hood with a cool pair of boots and gloves. Let me tell ya. I'm enchanting the heck outa my boots and gloves so that I can wear them in the Theives and brotherhood stuff!

Grob

Hey! Not complaining. The Arch Mage robes kick a**. They look great with my dragon mask & hood with a cool pair of boots and gloves. Let me tell ya. I'm enchanting the heck outa my boots and gloves so that I can wear them in the Theives and brotherhood stuff!

The Arch-Mage robes kick a**, and the Brotherhood outfit is... Horrible. It just looks to... tight. Especially on my Orc. And the hood should have a bit to cover the mouth so it is just the eyes showing for males (the female one has it?).

JarlOfBooty

Ya i hate that you have to get in with the old bag of bones, i just kept thinking, ITS TOUCHING ME, and why you gota be dissing cicero for??

JarlOfBooty

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Nobody is worse than HEEEEEERRRRRRRMMMMMAAAAAUUUUUUEES MOOORRRRRRRAAAAA.

"I have to talk Sllloooooowwwwlyy, orrrr yourrr gaaaamee willlll frreeeeeezzzzzze" xD

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts