NFL Super Bowl XLVIII

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ruinel

Defender of Derp
WARNING: Spoilers if you haven't seen the game for whatever reason!

That was such a boring game. In my opinion, the Super Bowl shouldn't be so easily won. I wish it were a little closer. The commercials sucked, too XD
I was rooting for the Broncos, since I'm a fan of Peyton Manning. I was hoping he'd win this last Super Bowl and retire. The man's getting old! He's going to hurt himself out there! Eh, whatever. My Colts weren't playing, so I didn't really care as much. But congrats, Seahawks fans.

What do you guys think of last night's game?

Irish

Thane of Solitude
I agree that it was a boring game, especially for a Super Bowl. I wasn't that impressed with a lot of the commercials, either, though there were a few gems in there. I also think one of the better moments of the event was the halftime show; Bruno Mars and RHCP snapped the streak of awful performances. :p

Everyone who watched the game was likely surprised that Denver got beat as badly as they did, especially considering the Broncos have the best offense in the league. I'd've liked to see P. Manning win another ring, but the way the team played last night, the Seahawks more than deserved the victory.

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Manning was absolutely plops from the first minute to the last apart from a few decent passes when it was too late and didn't matter. Got to give credit to the Seahawks defence every time Denver attacked they always had an answer they were 2 on 1 smashing the fuc# out of em. Then when Seattle attacked they always had some one in space to throw too or that Wilson chap would have it on his toes and run the ball (how much money is that c### gonna be getting next season btw).

I had £100 on Denver before the game so I was pretty pissed off watching I might as well of got a £100 in £10 notes and burnt the things while watching Denver got destroyed but hey ho shi# happens:).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts