Next Gen: Fallout 4 or TES 6

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Fallout 4 or TES 6

• The Elder Scrolls 6

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Fallout 4

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

jarif

What game would you like to see in next gen and why?

Me personally, Fallout 4 because we are in dire need for a Fallout game because the old ones have outdated and crappy engine. Imagine the visuals and power of a modern engine especially with next gen.

Liger

Fallout 4 is next, I have not Played New Vegas yet, but Fallout 3 is a good game. I would expect Fallout 4 around 2015 and ES:6 2017 ish or early 2016 if they work on both games side by side. Just my opinon. On a side note, I am waiting for the next Fable Game, if anyone plays that game chain. And I hope its a pre- 1st game time frame

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
TES6.I've played fallout but it just didn't catch my attention like TES does.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
TES and looking forward to the TES Online release on the PS4. Don't like shooters so won't do Fallout although I hear it is a great game.

you have to say why!
p.s: you should probably try Fallout 4
Why? Why? You have to ask why?

I play SR constantly (over 1K hours and I've only had it less than 6 months) and I have 2,800 posts on this forum alone! Sheesh! Why? Well... I'm addicted to anything TES. Too bad the new TES Compendium of games is only for the PC... Aww shucks... now I'm depressed...

By the way, why Fallout 4? From what I understand, it's a shooter (well, at least with guns) and I'm just not in to that (even if there is an RP component). Is there something special about Fallout 4?

jarif

TES and looking forward to the TES Online release on the PS4. Don't like shooters so won't do Fallout although I hear it is a great game.

you have to say why!

I play SR constantly (over 1K hours and I've only had it less than 6 months) and I have 2,800 posts on this forum alone! Sheesh! Why? Well... I'm addicted to anything TES. Too bad the new TES Compendium of games is only for the PC... Aww shucks... now I'm depressed...

By the way, why Fallout 4? From what I understand, it's a shooter (well, at least with guns) and I'm just not in to that (even if there is an RP component). Is there something special about Fallout 4?

its a bethesda game, a roleplay game like TES but with guns. you should be more specific other than saying posting 2,800 forums

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
you have to say why!

its a bethesda game, a roleplay game like TES but with guns. you should be more specific other than saying posting 2,800 forums
Sorry. I'll bow out then.

jarif

I guess I'l explain. Fallout is a apocalyptic wasteland, people walk the deserts for food. They scavenge the world and try to survive in the harsh world. For others this wasteland is a challenge and a place to explore. Now imagine next gen with that?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts