Newbie to Skyrim, come say hi!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Celestine

Hey guys (and gals) I'm brand new to Skyrim and loving every minute of it so far..apart from being attacked by huge uncontrollabe trolls!!

It took me a while to find a sword so I was constantly trying to attack NPC's with a bow and arrow..which obviously presented me with some, er....difficulties! Especially when in the catacombs of the Hall of the Dead in Whiterun :p

Finally levelled up and I am nearly on level 2, which I'm very proud of but has meant that I have played A LOT since when I first rented the game on Friday!

I also must admit that I did require the help of a You Tube "walk through" to get me through the first scene in Helgen (I literally hadn't gamed for about 5 years before hand so it was needed!) but since then I've kind of started to get to grips with things on my own and hope to eventually get through ALL the quests that I have promised NPC's in the game that I would fufil for them...think I might of been a bit too helpful at times!

Anyway, be great to hear from other Skyrim fans, male and female, although since I'm a female then it would be great to know and hear from other female gamers out there, as I'm 27 I think my friends think I've gone a bit mad lately taking up gaming when they're all getting married! ha

Lots of love,

C x

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Welcome to Skyrim! I am also fairly new but have sacrificed my social life to the game after returning to the UK and not having to find work for a while! And I'm 37 so age smage.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Seethe

Welcome to forums and welcome back to gaming! You couldn't have picked a better game to jump back in with!

Oliverjames

Brilliant that you've gotten into skyrim. Although, you've RENTED the game!? Sounds expensive. You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Also, welcome!x

Celestine

Hi:) Thanks so much for all your replies!!! I have now had to buy the game as it is far too addictive! Awesome that you all love the game too :) It's got so many different things to do within it, it's amazing, keep on finding new things!! x

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
Heya Celestine! Another newbie here (as in new to these forums, not new to Skyrim.. I've spent more time playing it than I care to admit ;) ). Also 27 years of age here, though I'm male. Hope you have a great time in the captivating land of Skyrim! :cool:

BTW, regarding gaming and gender, my little sister who is 23 also loves the game and plays it on my older brother's XBOX when we meet up at his place. She says the best part about it is playing a female character and beating the bejesus out of a bunch of big, muscular men, something she obviously couldn't pull off in real life. :D

Gore gro-Gijakudob

Absolutely Monolith, a lot of my female friends are really into it, it seems to be equally appealing to both sexes (although I have yet to figure out why every one of them is a Kajiiit!) Oh, and Ironclad did you like the movie? My mate was an extra in it!

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, sorry for the late reply but I thank you so much for joining our forums.

Please enjoy your stay here. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts