Xbox 360 New weapons and armor.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Volanere

Grand Magister
I think the next dlc or expansion or whatever you want to call it should be just nothing but new weapons and armor. Well of course some missions and other stuff but focusing mostly on new weapons and armor. Atleast for us console gamers i know the pc people have mods and stuff, but i have a feeling the games lacking alittle in this department. I wear the ancient falmer armor cause it unique, do you think a dlc like this would be worth it? And what kind of armor do you wear to make your character unique?

Harc

Big Hog
I wear non hooded thalmor robes. For the apprarence of a thalmor higherarch. I can agree with the new weapons. Dawnguard and dragonborn may have new weapons included, by in reality it's all about the quests, so more weapons and armor are definently needed

Volanere

Grand Magister
I wear non hooded thalmor robes. For the apprarence of a thalmor higherarch. I can agree with the new weapons. Dawnguard and dragonborn may have new weapons included, by in reality it's all about the quests, so more weapons and armor are definently needed
By the way i roleplay a Thalmor with my lvl 81 character to, i also were the non hooded thalmor robes when im just roaming the cities.

Harc

Big Hog
By the way i roleplay a Thalmor with my lvl 81 character to, i also were the non hooded thalmor robes when im just roaming the cities.
Well look at that! I got mine in the embassy, you know that if you get a horse, and go into the embassy gates where the entrance is, you can go to the left gate block off, and with your horse keep jumping until you get over, you can go back into the solar or the embassy, and you can talk to elenwen.

Volanere

Grand Magister
Well look at that! I got mine in the embassy, you know that if you get a horse, and go into the embassy gates where the entrance is, you can go to the left gate block off, and with your horse keep jumping until you get over, you can go back into the solar or the embassy, and you can talk to elenwen.
Oh nice, i didnt know that im gonna give it a try.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
I'm not sure I want new weapons or armor. I worked hard getting my Stalhrim armor and weapons for my character and I want them to last. But if they do add new dlc with nothing but weapons and armor, I'll probably use.

Twiffle

i think a DLC of unique weapons and armors (light and heavy) would be a good idea, anyone remember Mithril in oblivion i would get it no probs. Although i do think the clothing in skyrim is ..... at best boreing, mostly grey, pale blue and brown, in oblivion there were some great robes etc for different character builds so an update to the clothes such as hooded robes for rangers etc and robes that look like robes for mage characters, i think bethesda need to put a little more effort into the armor, apart from the Daedric and maybe the Dragon the rest are....well bland IMHO.

I agree to with LL Harc, the Thalmor robes are the best looking in the game, they look like proper robes, and as for the arch mage robes, well they just look like a goat pelt with a hole for the head cut in it.......

Harc

Big Hog
i think a DLC of unique weapons and armors (light and heavy) would be a good idea, anyone remember Mithril in oblivion i would get it no probs. Although i do think the clothing in skyrim is ..... at best boreing, mostly grey, pale blue and brown, in oblivion there were some great robes etc for different character builds so an update to the clothes such as hooded robes for rangers etc and robes that look like robes for mage characters, i think bethesda need to put a little more effort into the armor, apart from the Daedric and maybe the Dragon the rest are....well bland IMHO.

I agree to with LL Harc, the Thalmor robes are the best looking in the game, they look like proper robes, and as for the arch mage robes, well they just look like a goat pelt with a hole for the head cut in it.......
Agreed, the archmage robes are an example of Nordic tailoring :D

Twiffle

is there any thalmor robes that are unenchanted available in the game, id love a set if i could get one.

Twiffle

Unfortunately not, I would love to get my hands on a pair though, as well as phijic monk robes!

yeh those sijjic look cool too ... although the thalmor robes are cool, the armor they wear makes em look like gay jelly babies :p , , they didnt really think about it too much...

Harc

Big Hog
yeh those sijjic look cool too ... although the thalmor robes are cool, the armor they wear makes em look like gay jelly babies :p , , they didnt really think about it too much...
I think elven craftsmanship is quite unique, the elven and glass sets of armor are cool in my opinion

Twiffle

I think elven craftsmanship is quite unique, the elven and glass sets of armor are cool in my opinion

not quite my choice TBH, my current set (as topic asked) is a full set of Forsworn with my female Redguard dual wielding staff killing machine, , , :cool:

Harc

Big Hog
not quite my choice TBH, my current set (as topic asked) is a full set of Forsworn with my female Redguard dual wielding staff killing machine, , , :cool:
I love the looks of forsworn armor on women players. "If you catch my meaning" :D

Twiffle

I love the looks of forsworn armor on women players. "If you catch my meaning" :D

iwent for that deep sultry tanned look too, , , , :p:p

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
I role-play too much and with such a tremendous personal investment that I'll never use a female character in all probability.:cowboy:

Twiffle

I don't think I have a female character, well that's gonna be number 1 on my list when I get home!

Nothing better ................

3079583-1321704202.jpg