New to this forum website, Hello everyone!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shann

Hello all, I am new here but a long time lover of Skyrim! I've been obsessed since it came out. The fact that its literally a whole new world is what drew me in, and I've always been a sucker for anything that involves this theme. I know I don't look like someone who plays Skyrim, and I love people's reactions when they find out I do. I'm not some girl who says she plays and knows barely anything about it. I know this game like the back of my hand, I love the lingo, the people, the excitement and power that it gives you.
I'll forever be an ass-kicking wood elf named Mirabelle, the greatest Dragonborn Skyrim has ever seen.
I am currently level 78 ( I've been busy with school, so I don't get as much playing time as I used too). Please get to know me! I'm super easy to talk to and I would love to make friends!
Watch the skies, traveler.

~ Shannon

Hello Shannon

Welcome to the forum and tamriel,look forward to talking to you.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Hello all, I am new here but a long time lover of Skyrim! I've been obsessed since it came out. The fact that its literally a whole new world is what drew me in, and I've always been a sucker for anything that involves this theme. I know I don't look like someone who plays Skyrim, and I love people's reactions when they find out I do. I'm not some girl who says she plays and knows barely anything about it. I know this game like the back of my hand, I love the lingo, the people, the excitement and power that it gives you.
I'll forever be an ass-kicking wood elf named Mirabelle, the greatest Dragonborn Skyrim has ever seen.
I am currently level 78 ( I've been busy with school, so I don't get as much playing time as I used too). Please get to know me! I'm super easy to talk to and I would love to make friends!
Watch the skies, traveler.

~ Shannon
I always thought it was a toss up between maiq and me...

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Hello and welcome to the site, enjoy your stay. I'm the local dark elf of mischief, nord mercenary and orc badass.

Dra247gon

I am The Lord of Arcane
Hey there Shann, welcome to the forums.

Lol, just because you look cute (pic/avatar) you got 100+ views.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts