New to this forum, but not to Skyrim :P

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

HenkZ

Hi there Skyrimlovers!

I've been following this forum for a while now and thought it might be a good idea to participate, rather than read it. So here I am!

I'm from the Scandinavian country of Sweden, which is one reason that I like Skyrim alot. Skyrim is, in many ways, just like Sweden in the 1970's and 1980's...even Ulfric Stormcloak is based on one of the male members of the swedish popgroup ABBA...nah...I'm just kidding with you!

Anyway...I played, and still play, Skyrim. Love that game!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Well hi there HenkZ, welcome to the forums my friend! I hope you (continue to) enjoy your time here! :D

*Ahem* Jag heter Sir Ken, trevligt att rakas! :p (I don't know much Swedish, like, at all, but I'm very slowly learning!)

HenkZ

Hi there Sir Ken and thanks for your welcoming. I will certainly enjoy my time here, no doubt about that. :)

*ahem* Jag heter HenkZ. Trevligt att råkas. (I'll guess you can't use the letters "å", "ä" and "ö". If I translate your sentence - with the lack of these letters - it would be: "My name is Sir Ken. It's nice to be shaved.") ;)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
LMAO xD

No, my keyboard does not have those letters unfortunately :p

AS88

Staff member
The ABBA reference got me thinking

"Ooh see that girl, watch that scene,
Diggin' the Dovahkiin"

It's been a long day...

HenkZ

Sir Ken:
Too bad, because those letters are funny to pronounce if you're not swedish, norwegian, danish or icelandic. Pretty hard letters for beginners, I'll guess. Your swedish was good. It's not your fault that your keyboard is missing those letters. :p

HenkZ

AS88:

Another "inspiration" for the game Skyrim. Nords, the name of many NPC's, Sweden in 70's and 80's and even some randomness and glitches in the game, is a reminder of Sweden. Some NPC's have the infamous "Stockholm Syndrome" whitch probably explain why Lydia (wife in-game) is acting strange after her kidnapping. :sadface:

AS88

Staff member
LMAO xD

No, my keyboard does not have those letters unfortunately :p

You should definitely ask Rayven to change your name to Shaven Ken after that :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts