New to the Community

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jess

Hello, my name is Jess, and I have been playing Skyrim since the release date. I have made lots of characters, but my favorites are my level 40 Nord female and the character I am currently playing, a level 30 Nord female. I have the Dawnguard DLC and have played it through on the side of Lord Harkon. I only beat the game once, but I do want to beat it again. I love the crossbow, and I use it all the time while sneaking through dungeons and any place that has stuff to kill. I prefer the stealthy approach since it is so much more suspenseful, but I do love charging in with war axes and spells too. I always fight with a follower and an atronach if I have enough magicka. I know I'm not the most experienced player, but I thoroughly enjoy Skyrim and love the whole game and everything about it... except glitches, obviously! :) I have read through the forums here before while looking for solutions, and I can't wait to be able to post my own questions and get answers from you.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
Just keep your nose clean while your here traveler. You see anything let the city guards handle it. lol, welcome to the forums. Its a very nice place :D. Enjoy your time here :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Jess! Ah yes, the crossbow is indeed awesome, though it does tend to make a lotta racket upon release of the bolt. Never mind, it still packs a wallop. Yeah, I'm with you, I like the stealthy approach, too. All sneaky, sneaky. Shadows are my best friend. :) Meanwhile, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Poo, I want Dawnguard. Just gotta wait for PC version *braces self for the wait*

Anyways, welcome to the forums =)

Jess

Thanks GayGoblin, and don't you worry, it's totally worth the wait! I was awestruck by how many new things I had by the end of the quest line. It was like an entire new game :D

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Thanks :) I LOVE your signature, with Sephiroth! Where did you find that?

It's badass isn't? ;)

I just Google searched Sephiroth-firescene-gif and waded through the results until a found it. You can just right-click on mine and save it to your computer if you want. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts