• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

daznic

Hi all, new to Skyrim since my son donated his old Xbox360 to me.
I`ve dabbled in the past with RPG's such as Baldurs gate & Icewind Dale and tried Oblivion, but my old Laptop was too slow to run it, so now getting back into it with Skyrim !
First Impressions of Skyrim, amazing graphics, easy to get into gameplay & great controls, and of course stupidly addictive. So far I`ve completed the Golden claw quest & moving onto to learn about my new status & shouting skills.
One question though, how often do I have to sleep & eat ? I know I would benefit from this but does the game actually make you ? What I mean is in Bladurs gates & other older RPG's i've played if you don't sleep or eat/drink regular, you will die. It seems in Skyrim I can wander non stop day & night forever !
Sorry for the silly question, just curious !

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, daznic!

You don't have to sleep and eat. However, if you sleep, you can get the well rested bonus. And eating can heal health. Certain recipes made on the cooking spit can also increase your recovery rates for health and stamina.

Feel free to browse our Help section and our Guides and Tutorials. We've had great content contributed by our members in both of those forums. There's a search box in the upper right if you want to try to find the answer to a specific question. If you can't find what you need, start a new thread and we'll help you as best we can!

Max

Darkness, Silence, Blood...
Welcome to the forum! And a great introduction! * Applause * I also have grew up playing Balder's Gate and Icewind dale. And they are some awesome games! Hope to see how well you fit in with the Forum!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts