• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Crivrex

just bought the game knowing it will take me FOREVER!!! the game is amazing... only done 5 hrs lol...

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Heya Crivrex, and thanks for joining. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Kiwi_Mike

Welcome Crivrex! iv also only done 5 hours...still many more to go.

Crivrex

ya, i played at lunch yesterday and I climbed that huge mountain and killed a spider. I had to leave back to work, lol... that sucks... i might find some more playing time tonight.

Crivrex

hey, will they ever make a multiplayer out of this game. it would be amazing...

Lemviticus

Hey there, Crivrex! Welcome to the forums! I'm somewhat of a newbie here too, but the community here is very friendly and extremely helpful!

As for the multiplayer mod, I believe there is one in the process of being made, although it's for PC only, and obviously fan-made. It's still very much in the early stages of development though. You can see a video of it here.

Enjoy your stay! :)

Khazrihl

Nice link Lemmy, anyway, welcome Crivrex! Unique name! Unless it's from something obvious that I don't know about...

Crivrex

thanks. kool info. my name comes from a combination of my first and second name and part of my last. looks kool. i use the same one for black ops and other games.

Khazrihl

thanks. kool info. my name comes from a combination of my first and second name and part of my last. looks kool. i use the same one for black ops and other games.

Nice, Khazrihl has evolved over several steps.

Zac (My name)
Caz
Kaz
Khaz
Khazrihl (I've never NOT got this name on websites when I try to sign up, it's original.)

Crivrex

Nice, Khazrihl has evolved over several steps.

Zac (My name)
Caz
Kaz
Khaz
Khazrihl (I've never NOT got this name on websites when I try to sign up, it's original.)
haha, thats pretty kool...

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
Welcome to the forums, Crivrex, I hope you enjoy it here.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Sup dude. Congratz on the purchase.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts