• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
Lol, i know. I still want a dlc where I can leave them, and come back with a shiny suit of daedric armor waiting for me :D

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
That would be neat wouldn't it? :p Put little slaves to work "you there, make me daedric armor, and you! Make me a mighty daedric sword. And don't forget to polish them afterwards!" lol

Generally Crappy

Reminds me of SWTOR's crafting system. I never played the game, but I think that's how it was used. You would order your companions to gather materials and make things.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
That's pretty dang useful, though I think your companions would start rebel if you work them to hard in skyrim "Look, just because you are dragon born doesn't mean we can be your donkies!" Yea, can totally see me whipping farkus, vilkas and a couple others taking loads of ore and fur and leather and other stuff back to make armor :p

Generally Crappy

"BREAKING NEWS: New Skyrim dlc, Skyrim: Slave Driver, is apparently being subject to criticism from players around the globe"
Probably not the best idea :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts