• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Generally Crappy

Member in Good Standing of House Redoran
Hey everyone! I don't know why, but I had never really thought about joining a Skyrim forum, even though I've been playing since Morrowind. Anyway, I'm hoping to have a good time, and meet some new people who love The Elder Scrolls as much as I do. Feel free to check out my profile and read my bio.

Also, if anyone wants to, my xbox live gamertag is GenerallyCrappy

Welcome! Have a good time, but no lollygagging!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Generally Crappy! How on Earth (or any other planet for that matter) could someone be generally crappy when they're playing Skyrim? Meantime, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Generally Crappy

Greetings, Generally Crappy! How on Earth (or any other planet for that matter) could someone be generally crappy when they're playing Skyrim? Meantime, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Well, pretty much any game I play I'm not too good at it. I would much rather experience the back story behind a game and role play, and most of the time that makes my Skyrim character wear really basic clothes and simply suck at combat Oo.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Hiya Generally Crappy! Interesting name, though I can get use to it, since I know where you're coming from... Sometimes I just flat out get crappy at games. Video or otherwise. :/ Happens frequently. Anyway, good to have ya.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
See, this is why I don't play online. I'd be lucky if I could take two steps and not get the YOU DIED prompt. But playing alone? I ROCK! Eventually. ;)

And btw, a level 78 and 81? Don't seem so crappy to me. :)

Dabiene Caristiana

I was thinking the same thing about our friend here. :p :)

Generally Crappy

Level 81 was glitched, and the level 78, well, I have a lot of time on my hands during the Summer. :)

Dabiene Caristiana

I only glitch when I complete the main story (including dawnguard) and even still, it's rare. :p

Generally Crappy

Lol, I only did it to see how fun the "Block Runner" perk would be :cool:. It was awesome, at least until it stopped working, and I found out that the perk disappears. Then I was :sadface:.

Dabiene Caristiana

Well, I found a way to raise block, but it's right before you enter sovengard. Those Elite draugr or whatever come at 3 at a time. It's best to have at least an ebony shield. Orc is good enough. God, leveled me up faster than I ever seen. Went from 50-85 or about there in arund 15-25 minutes. Was decent enough. The guy that guards the bridge in Sovengard, he's excellent for block level raising, just side step when you need a break. Worked like a charm for me. Anyway, this is a welcome thread, not a tip thread, I'll leave ya too it, sorry for rambling lol XD

Generally Crappy

It's cool, I had just put a ton of work into grinding my Dark Elf, and I tend to get a little impatient doing the same grind twice xD. All I have left on my Dark Elf to grind is restoration, but I haven't really done it because I never use it.:D

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea, gotta be patient for restoration to level up after like... meh... 40 or so? That's when it starts to slow down for me, and iritate. XD

I just went level 20-40 jumping off cliffs and healing, then when I had this spell that drains health, and gives Mana, then equiped a restoration spell, worked pretty well, up till around... man, can't remember now. Think around 70, course depends on my mood, if I'm patient or not :p

Generally Crappy

I don't really even bother with it anymore. Once you get 30+ Potions of Ultimate Healing, it's pretty much useless. The only thing it would do for me is get the final 3 points in the resist magic perk in alteration.

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea, I usually just use restoration if I 'accidently/somehow' run out of potions (which is rare cuz I clutter/horde/make everything in my 'bag') Or mainly just heal my followers if they somehow 'forget' to use a potion lol.

Generally Crappy

You can give followers potions?! :eek:

Dabiene Caristiana

Yea XD But they rarely use em. for me they only use Minor healing/replenishing potions, if they even do. Idk if it's a bug or not, cuz I've read that followers at LEAST take minor potions most of the time if their health is low. But sometimes, they don't take them... idiots... then I have to save their bums. :p

Generally Crappy

Well, that's better than nothing I suppose. Now I just have to figure out a way for them to take a fortify smithing potion, so that they can do it for me while I'm not around :)

Dabiene Caristiana

They only one who can smith automatically is Serana, heck, she even meditates with the greybeards! That's right! With the greybeards. Even then though she doesn't make armor. However, if you put their (given by you) armor they will keep it. Not sell it or anything. They will revert back to their base armor after a while when you dismiss them but once you recruit them again, they will soon after re-equip the given weapons/armor.

Least, that's what I found lol.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts