New to Computer Gaming

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
I got a new MacBook Pro 15' with 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7, 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3, Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB graphics.

I have never gotten into computer gaming, to much upkeep for my taste but I decided to try it out while I can.

Soooooo I did download this via torrent but only because I already bought it on PS3, like I said I just wanted to try it for the sake of mods. The folder that I have now contains "Skyrim" and "Skyrim Preferences" and thats it so what do I need to know/do as goes for things I can't do on Ps3 haha.

I know plenty about computers but never really modded anything before.

Thanks All,

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
thanks and another quick question what do I do with the Skyrim Preference program? I opened it then it just asked me to choose a file?

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
If you go to Skyrim Nexus and mention in any way that you are using a cracked copy, regardless of what else you say you have payed for, THEY WILL BAN YOUR IP ADDRESS without warning and you won't be able to log into their site from your usual internet connection.

Even if you just ask questions that give away the fact that you have a cracked copy.

You can download most mods other than textures and graphics without logging in though, it's to do with file size.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts