NEW! Skyrim Weekly Mod Show!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

angry_half-ling

Nerevar, God Killer
I want you to continue 2 lol it was informative,corny i know, and funny :)

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
I am always looking for "Armor Mods" that look stylistic and lore friendly.

Basically, any Armor that doesn't look like it dropped out of a Japanese Anime...Anima?............... Cartoon.

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
OK, i will try to get a mod stew ready for this weekend :)
and i will include the above if possible.

edit: what would be the best time for me to put it up? Im in the UK GMT time, but i'm not sure where most of the viewers are from. what would be the best time in your timezone?

ShadowGambit

Paladin character need a good/stylish armor/shield. The Deadric armor doesn't fit it due to rp.

The Steel plate is about ok for the style but not shiny enough. And the helmet is crap not suited

Dragon Armor is not "paladinesque" enough :)

Maybe use the Ebony armor as a base to make a shiny Teutonic style armor

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
Paladin character need a good/stylish armor/shield. The Deadric armor doesn't fit it due to rp.

The Steel plate is about ok for the style but not shiny enough. And the helmet is crap not suited

Dragon Armor is not "paladinesque" enough :)

Maybe use the Ebony armor as a base to make a shiny Teutonic style armor
um, what?

ShadowGambit

Need an armor mod that fits paladin character.

There is none in the game as I can see, mostly if you want to roleplay a paladin.

Paladin wear shiny armor, Teutonic style, so if you can give us a mod that fits the paladin, it will be great.

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
Need an armor mod that fits paladin character.

There is none in the game as I can see, mostly if you want to roleplay a paladin.

Paladin wear shiny armor, Teutonic style, so if you can give us a mod that fits the paladin, it will be great.
i'll see what i can do :)
EDIT: one of the mods i already had ready from another suggestion fits pretty much this description. make sure to watch the video tomorrow for it!

ShadowGambit

I don't see week 5. I just see week 4 twice

PorkCrapper

Housecarl Beater
Yeah you can continue this. Nice to see some mods, but I think it would be better if you list them in your favorite order so we know which ones might be the best. Do some mods for FPS that can help users like me :)
Thanks, i'll look into it. and i will try to order them a bit. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts