• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
Hey all. I am going to be making a new Skyrim character soon and I was trying to come up with some ideas for roleplaying!

I was thinking of an Orchish Warlord with skills in Two Handed, Heavy Armor, and maybe Speech to gather followers however I have not come up with a background or history for this character and what his motive in Skyrim will be. Any thoughts or ideas?

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Orc Warlord from what? The current civil war, or something that is going on throughout the Strongholds? Maybe you could do some sort of hostile take over of all the Orc Strongholds and do something like creating your own civil war party. Keep away from the civil war quests, kill soldiers from both sides, only use orc followers. I would suggest that since the orc followers I know of are warriors try and concentrate on a spell tree. Destruction is an obvious choice, but why not make him/her an Illusion Master and only use that magic. First thing that came to my head, hope you like it :)

mamali

your idea is good.orcish warlord . I should try that too . orcs are ugly thought . i mean you gonna watch the guy whole time .

Chillrend

Falkreath Land Owner
Orc Warlord from what? The current civil war, or something that is going on throughout the Strongholds? Maybe you could do some sort of hostile take over of all the Orc Strongholds and do something like creating your own civil war party. Keep away from the civil war quests, kill soldiers from both sides, only use orc followers. I would suggest that since the orc followers I know of are warriors try and concentrate on a spell tree. Destruction is an obvious choice, but why not make him/her an Illusion Master and only use that magic. First thing that came to my head, hope you like it :)

I agree with you on this one. :) Thanks for the idea! Those Imperials and Stormcloaks better watch out :)

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Maybe even only ise Orcish Armor? (AWhen it becomes available through crafting or leveling) andweaps. Maybe Dragon if you want to do Smithing as a show on your status kinda thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts