• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MaraRose

So the name is Maggie and I have been playing Skyrim since it first came out. My love for video games all started with Marrowind on my gorgeous old classic xbox. Then Oblivion was released and I literally played that game for 12 hours only stopping for the bathroom, not even food. And now we have Skyrim, and you would think that by now, I should weigh a billion pounds. Ive logged hundreds of in-game hours at least. I CANT WAIT for the elder scrolls online to come out!!!!!!! My fave character to play in Skyrim is my Altmer Spellsinger(battle mage), MaraRose. I also really like khajiit and dunmer. I think bosmer look wimpy and Bretons and Nords are boring. Who wants to be human when there are better species?

Also, im almost 21 and going to college for library media tech. I am looking for some good blogs to read through too. I LOVE character stories and such so make sure to link me some good ones:)

welcome fellow tamrielain, If you love reading then you will love the fanfic section and feel free to stop by the shoutbox and chat with us

MaraRose

^badass signature lol

would you mind telling me how to get to the shoutbox? im used to their just being one in the corner on other sites:/

ZombieTrash143

Hellish rock-and-roll Freak
Hello, welcome.

Fellow lady gamer!