• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Saml

I'm a huge Elder Scrolls player..I decided to join this forum as an outlet and a place to meet people with tips that love this game as much as I do. Needed a break from Halo for just a minute!

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
You've come to the right place then, welcome to the forums Saml! :D

Saml

Sure, I've played it through about 4 times now...but for some reason my files keep getting corrupted and I have to start all over.

Saml

Oh that's easy! Remember the witch head you had to get and throw in a pot to cure him? Okay just get another witch head- (same place you got the others, or you may have more than one already) go back to the place where you threw the head in to cure Kodlak(i believe that was his name), and wha-la! It'll ask if you want to be cured and just accept!

Saml

Hm...are you dropping heads in?
Try this link and see if it offer any more help that you may ave missed.
Lycanthropy (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

If not, then it may be glitched. I had this issue my on my 2nd playthrough. Once I left the tomb and came back it wouldn't cure me. If this seems to be the case- revert back to the closest save point before. I know it sucks but its the only option other than starting over, and starting over at another save point is way better than starting completely over.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts