• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Taro3

Heya everyone. I'm new here. I just got Skyrim a couple weeks ago (yes, I know it's been out forever). It's a great fun so far, I'm thinking of starting from scratch though and really getting into. But before I do I thought I'd join up here and make some new friends, maybe get some tips from some veterans, etc.

Anyway, at some point or another, I plan on doing every single quest there is, so that means I'll probably be around here for a looooong time. And I'm looking forward to it.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
Welcome to forum mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Welcome to the forums. :)

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I'm glad you're enjoying the awesomeness that is Skyrim, welcome to the forums Taro! :D

And good luck with completing every quest in the game, I've been playing since about January 2012 and I still haven't done them all. :p

Taro3

Yeah, if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun. The longer it keeps me busy the better, I guess. I've been playing for a couple weeks and it's like I haven't even scratched the surface. Everything's just so detailed. That's kind of why I want to go back and start again with a character with some thought behind it, rather than just muddling through at random like I have been.

Anyway, thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Taro3

Just an update for anyone who has been interested, I think I've decided on a new character to explore Skyrim with.

I'm going to make an argonian named Speaks-Poison, whose main skills are going to be speech and alchemy (with poisons specifically in mind). I guess that combination would put him with stealth-type characters, but I'm not 100% sure that's how I'll play him. I guess we'll just see how that goes.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested in hearing about his adventures, and I'll keep you updated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts