• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
woah. the forum changed drastically... I hope everyone is still here =/

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Mostly everyone is! What do you think about it? I felt that we needed a change like this since the other software had limitations. :)

Jeruhmi

Well not missing, it's just arranged differently.
For example most forums have the overall post count at the bottom of the page - it took me awhile to find where this forum had it's one.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Is there a way to remove all watched threads at once? I only realised it was automatically watching every thread I posted in and I got like 50 emails sent to me last night. xD

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
It shouldn't automatically make you watch a thread, you can always unwatch it by click the button at the top. Maybe check your preferences in your profile.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Yeah, I don't really wanna have to do that for each thread that it's automatically made me watch.. but I guess if it's the only way, okay. xD

It sure did. >_> lol. I unchecked the option once I found out.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Lol I did, I went and found that once I noticed all the emails I'd been getting. xD It's just that it left all these watched threads that I'm too lazy to go and unwatch each one individually.. I'll probably just unwatch them as I go around browsing lol.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Maybe I just haven’t found it yet but does this board have a spoiler tag that lets you hide text?

MellowGuy

'm new and have never seen the old version of the forum. But I'll chime in again on how impressed I am at how fast this forum loads compared to other forums I'm a member of.

I believe Renegader had a different thread asking this question and only then did I notice how annoying some forums take to load.

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, to be fair to other boards though, that might be due to their number of members ;) Since we are just getting started here the speed might change a bit in the future.

MellowGuy

"Well, to be fair to other boards though, that might be due to their number of members ;) Since we are just getting started here the speed might change a bit in the future."

Actually the member count is about 93 or so on the bored I spoke of. I do agree that as we grow here (and we will! :D) we will experience some change.