• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrDSL

There really isn't much there for me that I like except for the Nordic Carved Armor and all the Stalhrim weapons.

Morag Tong armor is pretty cool also.

RY14NCE

Dragonborn
Nordic Carved and Stahlrim Light.
Also, for the enchantment, Ahzidals boots of water walking. Have you noticed, you can jump a bit higher when you are walking on water?

Other than that, i find most of it a bit weird, especially if you wear it back in Skyrim.
The Chitin heavy helmet looks like it belongs in Mass Effect or something...

I actually like the Chitin Helms best. I'm a Rivethead (Insta Rivet Kit) and that's the only way to wear goggle in the game, so I'm there! Ahzidal's Gauntlets with Spellbreaker FTW! (Spell Breake costs nothing to cast, so nothingx2=free Spell Absorbtion!) Also, Miraak's Robes/Boots. Not armor, but wearable Spell Absorbtion that stacks with the Atronach Stone/Perk up to 100%? It doesn't get any better than that for Magic Defense, especially for a mage who can turn around, and throw it right back atcha! Similarly, Whirlwind Cloak. Who needs Armor when you can just let them get flung away where you can Zot them while they get up?

Clau

The Fateless One
I am loving the deathbrand armor set.

Falmer19

Miraak's robes are great and Stalhrim Heavy armor.
On a sidenote, has anyone else noticed that miraak and the other dragon priest masks seem to be slightly pixelated and a lower graphics quality than the rest? It might just be my TV, but..

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
I love all of the new armour especially nordic carved armour, light stahlrim and the morag tong variant of chitin armour. I even like bonemold quite a lot but I don't use heavy armour that much

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
I am loving the deathbrand armor set.
I actually have it on display on one of those mannequins in my house.

Clau

The Fateless One
I actually have it on display on one of those mannequins in my house.

Same here. Deathbrand alongside Miraak's set, Morag Tong, Chilin and Nordic.

Smarty

Morag tong/chitin and nord plate are very sexy, so is deathbrand. I'm partial to light/heavy stallhrim. What I think about miraak's robes? Just look at my avatar.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
I like the Heavy Chitin armor minus the helmet because i spent way too long making my characters face to cover it up.

Clau

The Fateless One
Dusted off the Morag Tong armor set from the dusty mannequin stand. I want to use them for the remaining side quests left in Solstheim. I'm planning the following enchantments:

Helm - Fortify Archery
Torso - Fortify Healing Rate
Gauntlets - Fortify One Handed
Greaves - Fortify Stamina Regen

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Dusted off the Morag Tong armor set from the dusty mannequin stand. I want to use them for the remaining side quests left in Solstheim. I'm planning the following enchantments:

Helm - Fortify Archery
Torso - Fortify Healing Rate
Gauntlets - Fortify One Handed
Greaves - Fortify Stamina Regen

Daaang. Sounds like you are going to be pretty tough :p Also, is there a visual difference between tthe Morag Tong armor and the light Chitin Armor? They look identical to me :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts