• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elytra Noble

i was did the "new alliances" side quest to turn the "person" then i got the vampire arm and now it gave me "new alliances" quest again but i cant turn the "person" because the "person" is already turned is this a glitch or am i doing some thing wrong? i put person to not show who it is

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
Sounds like a glitch to me. It shouldn't give you the same person twice.

BIG K 93

i was did the "new alliances" side quest to turn the "person" then i got the vampire arm and now it gave me "new alliances" quest again but i cant turn the "person" because the "person" is already turned is this a glitch or am i doing some thing wrong? i put person to not show who it is

Same glitch just happened to me. Don't know what to do. Also, the name of the quest is called "New Allegiances" not alliances. If anybody figures out how to fix it, pleases tell me.

Astares

srsly guise
I ran into the same problem with some randy in Riften.. I was so mad since yesterday, but I just got done killing him. You'll fail the quest, but it's better than never being able to do side quests from Castle Volkihar.

Elytra Noble

I ran into the same problem with some randy in Riften.. I was so mad since yesterday, but I just got done killing him. You'll fail the quest, but it's better than never being able to do side quests from Castle Volkihar.
I think we are talking about the same thing. After i killed him and failed the quest i got a nether quest that i already did

Astares

srsly guise
I think we are talking about the same thing. After i killed him and failed the quest i got a nether quest that i already did
I also got another quest to turn some randy in Winterhold into a vampire AGAIN, so I had to kill her. I wonder if I will get the same ones even after they die..

Alireza FAzeli

Vingalmo just told me to turn Valindor of Riften into a vampire for the fourth time. i use the console to finish the mission every time, but i'm wondering if the side missions ever end, or are randomly generated forever?

VonCrown

If what I saw poking around the creation kit is correct, there are actually only 3 possible target npcs for the quest in question, so the odds of getting a repeat are even pretty high. I'd recommend saving before taking any vampire side quests. a bit of wiki work and console use can get you through the quest without killing the person, if you're on PC.