Never thought I'd say this but,

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brewman

Do I look worried?
i never thought id say this but since skyrim sometimes il turn down a party or hunting or fishing to play skyrim thats bad lol
With the world the way it is today its not hard hard to understand why we like skyrim better

JClarke1953

You got that right Brewman! Seems many of the people of my generation have become fools or thoeves (in elected offices), and many parent's in this country are raising bullies and fools.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
You got that right Brewman! Seems many of the people of my generation have become fools or thoeves (in elected offices), and many parent's in this country are raising bullies and fools.
Amen J, Im from 1964 gen. so we are pretty close. Ive said before the young people who visit this site seem like they have it together, much talent and imagination Its a different world from the one we grew up in! I pray for them.

JClarke1953

Yeh, just don't understand how people from our generation got so they behave so badly. These are probably the same people who marched, were at Kent State, you know, the "Hey! Peace man!"

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
no plops! really? just now figured this out? lol yea its fun to play a game where you can actually take two steps without dying and isn't ALL about online mp.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
no pl***! really? just now figured this out? lol yea its fun to play a game where you can actually take two steps without dying and isn't ALL about online mp.

Lets not bring your MMO hatred here. I made no mention of online anything. I'm talking strictly combat mechanics. I've played both franchises extensively and Skyrim just does combat way better imo.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
no pl***! really? just now figured this out? lol yea its fun to play a game where you can actually take two steps without dying and isn't ALL about online mp.

Lets not bring your MMO hatred here. I made no mention of online anything. I'm talking strictly combat mechanics. I've played both franchises extensively and Skyrim just does combat way better imo.
calm down m8, wasn't trying to flame, sorry if it came across that way..
while i admit the combat in Skyrim far exceeds anything in the previous ES games by far, to be fair it still has a ways to go before it reaches the ground breaking mechanics that makes the CoD series so popular, for example- in Skyrim the only time you or the opponent seem to acknowledge they've been hit is when they finally die, other than that the only way to tell is by looking at their health "hitting them with a sword or fireball causes no response by you or the opponent aside from the occasional stagger" that imo should have "and COULD have" been done much better. but other than that yea.. the combat in Skyrim is very decent for what it is. ;)

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

calm down m8, wasn't trying to flame, sorry if it came across that way..
while i admit the combat in Skyrim far exceeds anything in the previous ES games by far, to be fair it still has a ways to go before it reaches the ground breaking mechanics that makes the CoD series so popular, for example- in Skyrim the only time you or the opponent seem to acknowledge they've been hit is when they finally die, other than that the only way to tell is by looking at their health "hitting them with a sword or fireball causes no response by you or the opponent aside from the occasional stagger" that imo should have "and COULD have" been done much better. but other than that yea.. the combat in Skyrim is very decent for what it is. ;)

It's all good. I'm an MMO hater myself... though it's less about the MMO and more about the idiot twelve year old squeakers that occupy the servers.

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Yeh, just don't understand how people from our generation got so they behave so badly. These are probably the same people who marched, were at Kent State, you know, the "Hey! Peace man!"
You are not wrong my friend, the smart ones put down the protest signs and got into politics and are ruining our lives as we speak.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
You are not wrong my friend, the smart ones put down the protest signs and got into politics and are ruining our lives as we speak.
truer words were never posted.. these pukes are the reason i can't watch the news anymore without getting so pissed i wanna smash my tv..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts