• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

imonweed420

I am making a healer/monk character that specializes in hand to hand and restoration and uses light/heavy armor. Any suggestions on quests, questlines or armors would be greatly appreciated :)

Jaer

Well, a Khajit might be a good pick with the claw damage, but that probably won't matter as much later on. I would go with a more cloth/light armor style personally, as that would seem to figt the style more. Heavy armor would be very restricting on movement. But that is mostly from a RP standpoint.

Depending on how you are looking at the monk class, as a religious/divine role or a more martial art style, can make the quests dependent. I think either way the Companions, although you may not finish it when it gets to the end, is a definite. I would steer away from mages, theives and DB quest lines, so that would definitely restrict you. You could make him/her a deadric artifact collector, who maybe doesn't use them depending on alignment, but keeps them safe from people in your own house or in a hidden location. Civil war faction might be a good questline for you to go down depending on how you role play it. Basically, you would chooses quests that help the more common people, and steer away from quests that involve personal gain and greed of yourself and others.

If you let us know more about how you envision role playing this character, we can offer more suggestions I am sure. Good Luck!

sahqonsah

You MUST go heavy armour simply because there is a perk in heavy armour that increases your unarmed damage by the armour rating of your gauntlets combine that with the kahjit claw attacks AND fo to the ratway in riften and get the gloves of the pugilist off of gallant the fist, they increase unarmed damage also but they are LIGHT armour, however if you focus on enchanting then dis enchant them and enchant your own HEAVY gauntlets. Then I would recomend the steed stone to lower the weight of your heavy armour. Good luck

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts